One last time

The last remaining revolutionary ship is completely silent. Even though it is filled to the brim with people it is death silent. The only noise is their breathing and heartbeats. They are all listening to one thing. The faint crying noises coming from a certain teens room. While Sabo is laying knocked out in the infirmary is Harmony crying into Makos pillow. She closed herself up in his room on the ship and continued crying for 2 hours now. Nobody could enter and not even food could get her out. 

Dragon walked into the galley and looked at his solemn men and women listening to their friends suffering. He turned around and walked to the now buried males room to confront the crying redhead.  He knocked politely but after getting no answer in a minute did he jingle with the doorknob to realize that she locked the door. "It is me, Harmony. Open." he said in his usual monotone voice. The crying quieted down and the door opened a jar making the leader's eyes meet with the red eyes of the young female. She looked at him with a pained face her heart obviously aching from loss they all gained just a few hours ago. He sighed and walked into the room picking her up and setting her onto the boys bed. The pillow has huge tear stains still visible. He looked at the young swordswoman and let his dark eyes drift to the picture on the wall. It is of Mako with a young Harmony on his shoulder smiling from ear to ear like idiots while holding a slice of cake in their hands. "Dragon-san, why do people die?" Harmony asked in a raspy voice. Dragon looked at her and then looked at the picture again. "When you are in a garden, which flower do you pick?" he asked simply making the young redhead look up. "The most beautiful ones..." she murmured getting it. "It is unfair." she added tears building up again. "Life is always unfair. That is why we live. To be born in hate, to live in loneliness and die in love. That is just how this world is." Dragon said making Harmony look at him. "We don't die for friends, we live for them." she argued clenching her hands into fists. "Death is no way to apologize, that is true but..." Dragon trailed off and hugged Harmony to his side making her eyes widen. "He died as a hero. He died for a thing he loved the most in this world. You can't be angry at him for wanting you to live up to your promise to your most loved one." Dragon said making Harmony clench her teary eyes together and bury her head into his side. "Are there even people who are not going to die on me? Who are not gonna hurt me?" she asked making Dragon look out of the window."The truth is everybody is going to hurt you. But you have to find the ones worth suffering for." he advised making Harmony nod. "I will try to heal my heart." she said leaning back and standing up wiping her read eyes. "You can't heal your heart all alone. You will only damage it more, because in order to heal you forget the things that made you hurt." he said standing up and walking to the door. "You have enough people to lean on. So do it in order to heal." he added and left the confused girl alone. She looked to the side at the bedside table to see a picture made only a few weeks alone. It is a picture of her Mako and Sabo in front of the base smiling at the camera. She smiled a sad smile and walked out of the door passing the galley. This shocked everybody in there greatly. She then entered the infirmary making Inazuma smile. "It looks like she is checking on her friend." he said making the other smile too. Harmony entered the infirmary and looked at Sabo's still body. His head and hand bandaged up. She moved to his bed and sat down on a chair near. She looked at him eyes glazed over. She then moved her trembling hand to his still one and touched it with the tips of her fingers afraid of hurting him. She then grabbed his hand in his and looked at his resting face. "Don't you dare die on me too, you idiot. If you would..." she trailed off and looked down onto her lap. "If you would I would lose the last person I feel happy with." she said and let go off his hand in order to walk to the kitchen to eat.

After eating her food, taking a shower and changing her clothes did she walked onto the deck leaning against the railing looking at the shining stars. "At least the sky was nice when you died. So there were no obstacles when you went to heaven." she whispered and touched her left left arm. Right over her blue wing tattoo that she got a year ago. She looked at the sea and then at the ring around her left ring finger. "I will reach the top for you and Mako. So watch over me to make sure I survive till I make it." she said and cupped her hands together. "I just wish I could hear you guys say my name one last time." she begged nearly breaking out into tear again. "Harmony." called a familiar voice making her snap her head behind her shocked, hearing Mako and Jaden. Her shocked face fell when her eyes hit Sabo's frame standing there instead. She lowered her gaze  looking to the side before looking back up again with a smile on her. "I am happy to see you are up." she said happy making Sabo smile too. "I wanted to check on you to see if you are okay." he said walking to her side and looking at the stars too. "I am alright." she said smiling again. "No you are not, don't lie." he retorted and looked her in the eye. "You can cry if you want to I will be here to wipe the tears away." he said making Harmony's eyes widen and tear build up. She sniffed and buried her face into his chest. Sabo hugged her closer and put his chin on her head. He rubbed her armored back and whispered sweet nothings in her ear while she cried into his chest. After some time did she calm down drawing back ready to wipe hear tears away till Sabo did it for her instead. He smiled at her a goofy smile that made her smile too. "Thanks." she whispered. "Lets go to the kitchen and steal some cake and to bed after that how does it sound?" he asked grinning. "Sounds like a plan." she grinned back and they walked towards the galley together. "Oh and Harmony..." Sabo called out making the girl humm. "You don't have to worry I won't die on you anytime soon." he said making her look at him shocked. "So you..." she trailed off while the blonde boy nodded. "I have to see you reach your dreams and ambitions anyway." he said grinning widely again. "Thank you, Sabo-kun." she whispered happily.