Eavesdropping secrets

Some time had passed since Sabo joined the revolutionaries. He had spend that time training under a fishman named Hack. He is a great student and even a better friend. But the thing that is bothering him is that he didnt see Harmony for a long time now. Not even on meals. And what surprised him even more that the red haired swordswoman doesn't come out oven when the kitchen is loaded with cake. It kept bothering him that much that he got too distracted and could concentrate on the fight. "What is wrong with you, Sabo? You would had won by now? So what is bothering you?" asked the fishman. "What happened to Harmony, Hack-san?" asked the young blond trainee. The blue man only chuckled at this. "So that is bothering you. Harmony does this every year since she got here. She shuts herself from us all in her room and the only person to enter that room and get out without her yelling is Dragon-san and Mako." he explained to the young boy. "Mako?" asked Sabo. He never heard of that person. "Mako is a 16 years old revolutionary here. He is here since Dragon-san freed him from a base in Punk hazard. He was kept there as an experiment and warned us from a trap that was put up by Vegapunk. After some begging and explaining did he join us. Just like by you did Harmony show him around. He was curious about her and after she beat him up by a fight without a drop of sweat did they befriend each other. They grew on each other. The reason why you didnt met him yet is that he takes many missions far away. He should come tomorrow and your task is to bring him to Harmony's room soon after he comes back from Dragon's office." the fishman explained further. "Why me?" asked Sabo. "We have to work and he will come after your training. So no worry. And you have to find some friends your age here too." he said and moved on to fighting again.

The next day did the new member of the revolutionaries walk outside to wait for the arrival of the so called best friend of Harmony. "That guy does take his time." said Sabo bored. He has been waiting for 2 hours! Dinner will be soon. "You should not be here." said a calm but deadly voice. A tense aura filled the place. Sabo turned around and saw a boy standing there. He has white hair and grey eyes. He looks at the blond boy with eyes ready for any attack. "Who are you?" asked Sabo. "None of your business, kid." he answered coldly the tense aura rising. Then it clicked in Sabos mind. "Are you Mako the revolutionary?" he asked. "Maybe I am maybe I am not. What is that information to you?" he asked. "I am Sabo. The newest member. They said me to bring you to Harmony-chan as soon as you exit Dragon-sans office." the blue wearing boy said. The tense aura vanished like smoke in the wind and the white haired boy send the younger male a small smile. "Then it is nice to meet you, Sabo. Harmony did write me about you very often." the younger boy blinked twice. "R-Really?" he asked blushing. "Yeah. She thinks that you are really strong for somebody your age." the white haired boy said smiling. "She is as old as me!" scoffed Sabo. "She is. But Harmony was different since the start. Her limits are far more extraordinary than yours. I bet you had seen her fight, That is only a percent of what she can do. She may seem harmless but even a wonderful flower has thorns filled with poison. You try to hurt her and her thorns will cut you to pieces without a bat of an eye. And after that happens you can bet on me tearing you to unrecognisable pieces with my own teeth. Now let's go shrimp." the boy said smiling by the end and walking away, leaving a stunned Sabo behind. "Now I get where she got her scary speeches from." the boy mumbled and walked after the other male. "So you had been training with Hack, right?" asked Mako. "Yeah. Did you too train with him?" asked Sabo. The elder boy only shook his head. "He joined after me and when he did, have I been training with Kuma-senpai." said the white haired boy. "Oh." said Sabo with his mouth in an O phorm. "Wait here shrimp." said he white haired teen and walked inside Dragon's office. He knew he shouldn't but he had to! Sabo leaned against the door and started eavesdropping on the two males. "Report." the black haired male said strictly. "Some complications, sir. But I took care of them and bought what you asked for. The Lieutenant thought kept denying the facts. So he may or may not look the same as before. His mental state is unstable." he explained. Sabo heard some footsteps that meant that the white haired boy walked to the desk and the sound of something light hitting the desk was heard next. "I hope you did not cause too much trouble. Thought it would mean no need to send you to a mission for a long time." the emotionless voice replied. "I had my fun that is true. I did not let it out however. It would had made too much of a mess to take care of. The only issue was the Lieutenant. That means we have a month, sir." said the white haired teen. "That means that you had kept a few details from me. But very well nonetheless. Spend your remaining time till then with Harmony. She is in her depressed stated again." ordered Dragon. "That makes sence. The date of his death will be coming soon. She is sure only grieving for now. The two dates overlap and it for sure is too much for her mind to handle." said the white haired boy. "Anything else, sir?" he asked. "Yes. Take Sabo with you." the carrier of the Will of D. answered. As soon as he heard footsteps did Sabo leaned against a wall and acted naturally. We all know how it works good for everyone (Note the sarcasm). "Come on shrimp. Let's cheer up Harmony." said Mako putting a hand on the other boys back and leading him to Harmonys room.