I don't wanna be like Cinderella

Harmony is sailing now for two days. Her stomach is rumbling and her wounds are giving a tool on her. "I hope there will be an island soon." the young red head prayed and turned to sleep. But even how much she tried always when she close her eyes images flashed thought darkness. Images of the captains punishment for her because of her hopeful words a year ago. Images of her first encounter with Zuko. Images of the blood dropping to the ground. Images of receiving her Satan pirate mark. Images of her grandmothers death body laying on the ground. But what bought tears to her eyes was an imagine that she couldn't remember. It is cloudy but by even seeing the imperfect scene made her heart ache. It was of a slightly older adult sailing away with his back turned to her. But Harmony could still her sobs escaping his mouth. Like he was suffering the worst experience of his life. 'What can be so heartbreaking that he would cry?' is one of the thoughts that bothered her. A radiant light flashed thought the sky. "A lightning?" the black eyed girl asked herself. 

The storm that followed past the lightning was massive. Her small boat is throw between the waves like a rag doll. The small bat started sinking by gaining water in it. Harmony is doing her best to keep the boat up. She is holding the small old rusty bottle with her blood covered hands. But how much she is trying the boat is half way down and her small hands are shaking too much to keep going. She looked towards the north. There was a small island in sigh. 'Still worth trying.' The small red head thought  taking her armor from the Satan pirates down. She jumped into the sea and swam to the nearest island. The sea was freaking cold. The ruthless freezing sea water felt like million sharp knifes cutting into her skin. But the seven years old kept swimming. She needs too. If she stops moving she will drown and her grandmothers death was worthless. Her merciless massacre of the pirate crew would be worthless too. "Keep...Going...Come...On..." she breathed out and swam faster. The island is far more away than she thought. Her breathing is rapid and her arms are aching. But she keeps going. For freedom. The storm was taking a tool on her too. A big wave rise from the sea. 'No!'Harmony thought swimming the fastest speed she could without killing herself in the process. But it was too late. The wave is only meters away. 'Noooo!'she thought. "No." she spoke frightened that if her voice raises the wave will come faster. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Harmony yelled with all her might trashing around. Then a hand grabbed her collar and swung her into a stable ship. "Boss I have a new one." said a mans bulky voice. She knew that tone too well. A tone that the pirates often used before beating her. Over excitement from pain of other people. Sadists. Something massive hit her head and Harmony blacked out.