My demons

"Why did you join them?" he asked sending her a glare on his own. "I didn't join. I was pressed to do so. Because of my blind faith in a stupid protector of our island. Not even his name is worth a shit anymore. I said some words that pissed them off and as a kind of torture they took me with them. The way they treat their personal prisoners is well known to every living being." Harmony said closing her eyes. Remembering all the bad times and opening up the old scars hurts too much. The whole crowd fell silent. When he eyes opened up again, she felt some pressure on her left hand. Someones hand is holding her own. She followed the arm and saw its owner. It is Jadens. She looked at him confused. "It is o.k. now." he send her a resuming smiled. 'Never was some so kind to me. If I don't count...'  Harmony freed her hand from the blue haired boys grip and looked away. "Some more questions?"  The redhead asked coldly. The man glared at her small form before walking away. The black eyed girl sat in the next corner trying to press down her tears. Then she felt somebody sit next to her. "Are you alright?" the boy asked. "Why do you even care?!" Harmony hissed. "I like you." the boy said bluntly leaning against the wall. "Shut up." ordered the redhead. "And how can you stay so blunt?!" She yelled looking at the small boy. "Because it is true. You are different. Not like other girls. You are tough. But you can be yourself now." Jaden smiled at her sitting crisscrossed. Harmony looked down. "You are cool. I don't like you because of your glares or your tough words. Because I know that that isn't you. I love you because of your own personality that I did not saw yet. But mostly I love your hair." Jaden smiled touching her hair.  "How can you love something that you did never see?" Harmony said curious. "I just know that it is somewhere in you. And I promise that we will get out of here soon and you will see yourself. Just... How beautiful you are." the blue haired boy smiled widely. Harmony crept a small smile for the first time since her grandmother sacrificed her life for her. "And now let's go eat before they eat it all away. For slaves we eat like kings." Jaden said standing up and running to a big table filled with food. "Hey!" Harmony yelled angrily running behind him. 'Maybe it is not that bad here.' the redhead thought sitting next to Jaden. "Eat how much you can take. We will have to go to work soon. Today they open the mines." the old man said. Everybody stuffed their faces full. Harmony only ate her plate empty and then stopped. "Why don't you eat anymore?" asked Jaden eating chicken. "I am already full. I forced half of the plate down anyway." the black eyed girl said. "You don't eat much? But you need to. We will be down for a long time. You need energy and food will give you it." Jaden said. "No. I am used to being without food for a long time. The food is delicious but it is just too much for me. Thanks anyway." Harmony spoke simply going away. The next second jaden tackled her to to ground. He forced rise down her throat. "See. You ate it." Jaden said. Harmony send him a glare and everybody froze. Jaden only grinned. "How was it?" he asked. "You wanna see?" Harmony said tackling him to the ground. They wrestled for a while rolling around the floor when the old man tore them apart. "You two are like made for each other. One more trouble than the other." he signed. The two children only smiled. "You are right! We are made for each other!" said Jaden dramatically. "What are you talking about, Drama queen?" asked Harmony. "When we will break out and leave this place we will marry!" Jaden said. "WHAT?! I have a word to say too! And I for sure won't marry you! You are too much annoying!" the redhead yelled angrily. "Here!" Jaden spoke sticking a metal ring at her finger. "When we are out of here I will buy you a golden one." Jaden said. Harmony looked at the ring with interest. "And where do you think you will get the money?" she asked. "I will find a good job. I will become a good man. Somebody who will help the innocent and kick the bad guy asses. So you don't need to worry. You will fight by my side. So we will stay together forever." the blue haired boy said. The others laughed. "It looks like the boy has everything planned. Girl you gotta to say yes!" laughed the slaves. Harmony blushed. She slapped her cheeks and then frowned at Jaden. But he is smiling from ear to ear and she just couldn't say no. "Till death let us part." Harmony said shaking Jaden's hand. Jaden smiled even wider if it is possible. But then he frowned. "You won't kill me, will you?" asked Jaden worried. "If I become the boss then no. I am made for leading. I followed for too long." Harmony said seriously. "No way! I wanna become the boss. You will boss me around anyway like every second in command." laughed Jaden. "Idiot." she said smiling a bit.