Complications

Harmony sat in her little boat on her way back to the Revolutionary army. The sea was calm and the sun was slowly setting before her. All in all the journey was pleasant, which made her happy. Life can be good. She is getting stronger and soon enough she will own the best sword in the world and become a legendary swordsman. Keep her promise. Harmony smiled and jumped towards the crate filled with food. She has packed enough to feed even Sabo on a bad day. Or so she though. 

"Gone?! What the hell?!" She screamed looking around the empty container. She even lifted it over her head and shook it hoping that something edible would fall out. All that hit the floor of the boat were a few bread crumbs and an apple core.

"There was enough for two days! Did I really eat that much?" Turns out celebrating your first successful mission with a feat was not a good idea. The red-heads stomach growled loudly. "A terrible idea." She complained holding her stomach.

The hungry revolutionary took out a map from her bag and sat back down to find the nearest island. Home was far away and she was hungry. She can't come back hungry. Ivankov would scold her. And she wanted to train and get stronger not get yelled at because she can't ration her food properly, which could cost her a lost on a longer journey.

To her luck there is a island not so far away to the east. A trading dock for pirates. Perfect for a quick snack and restock. Harmony smirked and changed the course towards Shokumotsu island.

Her rowing was interupted by somebody yelling at her. Not so far away from her was a trading ship filled with food and beverages of all kind. "Do ya need help, girlie?!" Called out a robust man around his forties. He has a long brown beard and a poor imitation of a pirate captain's hat that looked like it was made by a three year old kid.

"Depends if you have food to spare?" Harmony called back already giddy with glee of a possible meal. 

The man laughed and signaled her to row her way to the ship. Harmony tightened her sword around her waist and rowed towards the ship. The kind crew tied her boat to theirs and let down a latter for her to use.

The man walked towards her as soon as he saw her climb on board and grinned at her. "Welcome aboard the Great Whale. My pride and joy." 

"Thanks. So about the food." Harmony started only to get cut off by the chef. 

The man shook his head and held up his finger to signalize that she should not be so hasty. "We have food yes. But not for ya. We ship it to Shokumotsu. But us helping ya is faster. Isn't it, girlie?"

"I suppose. But I shouldn't take rides from strangers." The red head shrugged bummed about the situation.

The man laughed and shook his head so fast the hat nearly fell of his head. "Well. I am Johnny. And this is the crew. Lucky, Pat, Olen and then there is the cabin boy Len. But he is a little bit grumpy and doesn't really like people."

Harmony nodded and looked at them. They didn't really look like a threat. And she could handle them if they did try anything. "Harmony." She said causally. She heard something hit the ground and looked at the direction the sound came from. 

"Must have been Len. Clumsy that boy is." Johnny said cheerfully, looking the strange girl over. Bandages around the chest and bare foot looked more beggary than the girl behaved. "Say girlie... The food there isn't cheap. Ya sure ya can pay?"

"I am good. It's just more comfortable." Harmony shrugged. On the boat there was no reason for modesty. She was alone and it was hot. So putting on a pair of pants and pulling her shirt off seemed smart then. But this is now and the way Lucky looked at her made her uneasy. She glared at him and put her left hand on the hilt of her sword. The man backed up scared and pretended to work once again.