My smile is forth a hero

With a gasp the red haired child woke up. She sat up wincing a bit. She is in a plain room. The floor is swaying so it means she is on a ship. 'Ship?' she thought standing up. Her tired feet were sore and hurt like hell but she knew she needs to find out where she is. She shakily walked towards the door and slipped out. Nobody was in the hallway so it means that she can continue. Harmony run out on deck looking over the sea. The feeling is overwhelming but wrong at the same time. She gained this feeling by losing her loved ones. Her grandmother who was strict against her becoming a pirate. Who gave all her hard gained money for Harmony's studies. She wanted her to be a clever healer because she had the potency to be one. She lost her best friend who spend time with her even when she was angry or sad. Ayame loved her like a sister. Other children looked down at her but Ayame was happy just by talking to Harmony. She lost Jaden. A boy that loved a side of her that was hidden for a long time. A side that he never saw but knew that it is there. He planned their future together and even promised to marry her when she is older. Harmony looked down at her finger. The big ring is still there. Showing her the promise that he broke by dying instead of her. His words flashed through her mind. "I can't speak for her but I can't let anyone hurt you. We know each other for some time. But it was the best time of my life. Who calls you a monster is a coward and deserves to die. You are just unique. Like your hair." They all loved her even when she gave up. They gave their lives for her to let her live on. She looked at the sea again. Some of the revolutionaries who are on deck are looking at her now. Including Dragon and Ivankov. Harmony clenched her fists and run towards the railing. She propped her foot on it and wanted to jump over boat. But a big hand stopped her before she could jump to her death. "You will stay here, little one. You need to rest. Your wounds are too bad for even walking around." the boss of the revolutionary army scolded the small ex-slave. "Let me go!" Harmony protested. "Calm down or your wounds will reopen." spoke Ivankov.But Harmony only shook more. It was clear like day that she wanted to die. "Did you not promised that boy to survive?" asked a calm voice. Harmony halted in her rampage. She looked at the man with wide eyes. He was huge and carrying a bible around. "If you die you will break that promise and make his sacrifice for vain." said Bartolomeo Kuma simply. Harmony's eyes filled with tears. "Shut up." she muttered. "Why do you even care? You are the revolutionaries, aren't you? I thank you for the distraction. It made the attack easier but that is all. You should left me behind." Harmony said pissed by now. "So you planned the attack." stated Dragon. "Of course. It was Jaden's plan." said Harmony. "Turn the ship. we have something to do." spoke Dragon. Harmony looked at their destination. A small island. When they hit land Dragon took Harmony with him. "Where are you leading me, old man?!" Harmony said anger building up. "A place." Dragon said bluntly. "I figured that." Harmony snapped. Then she saw two graves. It were stones. Two next to each other. On top of each one was a second stone. in front of the graves flowers. The flowers are white roses in white paper. "We buried him and one of the slaves who we found in the mines. We thought that this place is better than the slave island." Dragon spoke looking at the graves. Harmony's eyes filled with tears. "Thanks." she said in such a quiet voice that Dragon nearly overhart it. She walked closer to the two graves. The one with the more flowers is for sure Jadens. "We placed the flowers in your name." said Dragon looking at the small girl. A blush crept at her cheeks. She smiled a small smiled and the tears rolled down her cheek. "This is the last smile I will show you Jaden." she said with more tears in her eyes. It is hard to say goodbye. But then she remembered his words. "I will wait for you up there. Just don't come too early. You will die as on old woman who reached the top of the world with her great sword in her hand. I will sleep for a while, okay? See you in hundred years then." "We will face each other in a hundred years. I will die like a real hero. With my own sword in my hand and on top of the world. Which way I choose I will reach the top. See ya." Harmony said eyeing the ring on her finger. "This ring will remind me of all those promises. I will fulfill them all." the redhead said smiling one last time at the graves an going away in front of Dragon. "Dragon-sama?" she asked when they reached the ship. "Uh-huh." he hummed signalizing that he is listening. "Can I stay with you? I need a place to stay and train. I will do anything but please let me stay. I don't know who and where my parents are and my only family left is death. Please let me stay." the black eyed girl begged swallowing all her pride. "As if I would send you away brat." spoke Dragon walking away. Harmony blinked. Was that a yes or not? "Welcome to the revolutionary army, brat." said Ivankov grinning at her. "I am Ivankov and that giant is Kuma. Who are you?" asked the okama queen. "Harmony." she said simply. The revolutionaries laughed a bit. "That such a name would fit you." he muttered snickering.