New member

3 years later

Dragon is leading Sabo thought the building. "Shut it brat!" yelled an male voice. "You are the one to shut it, you crossdressing sponge!" yelled a young girl's voice. "And the way where the voices are coming from is the gym." said Dragon monotonously going towards the gym with Sabo behind. The revolutionary captain opened the sliding door. Sabo watched from behind his legs. A young girl and a strange guy are fighting. The girl has waist long red hair braided in a single plait. She has black eyes pale skin. She is wearing a white long sleeved shirt with armour over it. A plain white knee long skirt and dark blue leggings and dark brown boots. She is precisely slicing the air with her sharp sword. The reason why she is slicing the air is because her main target is moving. It is an adult with an purple afro dressed rather strangely. Suddenly did the two stop.

Harmony's pov

I am trying to win against Ivankov in an one on one battle. It started like normal training. But afterwards did it change into a power fight. Suddenly did I saw Dragon-san in the corner of my eye. I stopped and sheathed my sword. That caused the purple haired crossdresser to stop too. "Harmony, what did I said about trying to kill a ally?" said Dragon in a monotone voice. "It is bad." I said disappointed in myself looking down. I then looked up again and run to the boy standing next to Dragon. He has blond hair and is missing a tooth. "I am Harmony and you?" I asked smiling brightly. This type of smile became my trademark. The blond boy blushed. "S-Sa-Saboo." said the boy stuttering. "Nice to meet you Saboo." I said. "Only one O, Harmony." corrected Ivankov. "Oh. I am happy that you are already up. I thought that you would be out longer." I said smiling slightly. His stomach then rumbled. Sabo blushed harder. I giggled. I run to the sword holders and put the sword away. I then run towards Sabo. Dragon stepped away a bit. I took Sabo's hand and run towards the kitchen. "No reason to blush. I am actually hungry too." I smiled running faster. We both arrived at the kitchen. I took my plate and run to the counter. I looked over my shoulder and saw Sabo standing there awkwardly. "Come on!" I yelled to him. "What this time, Shrimp?" asked the cook. "Say what you have, old man." I said seriously. "Tomato soup, Potato mash with grilled beef and cheese cake." said the man seriously glaring at me. Sabo watched us carefully. "Single soup and mash with beef. Triple cake." I said seriously glaring on my own. "If you eat so much you will get fat." said the cook simply. "I will burn the fat faster that you can chop vegetables." I stated. "Double or nothing." said the cook. "Triple or I will re spice your every meal." I argued back. "Single or no cake for the next month." said the cook. "Triple or I will say the man where you keep the booze." I said smirking an evil smirk. "Triple than." said the cook setting my meal on the plate. "It was fun arguing with you like always." smirked the cook. "A pleasure. Then tomorrow, Jeff." I said going away. I set my plate on a bank and tried to climb up. I always share a table with Inazuma, Bunny Joe and Terry Gilteo. I heard a laugh from Inazuma who lifted me up on the bank next to my plate. "I could have done it myself." I pouted. "Of course, Harmony." said Terry. I glared at him. I then turned around and waved Sabo over. He run to our table and sat next to me. "You must be Sabo. Nice to meet you." said Bunny. They all said their names and laughed at Sabo's joke. "So is there no other girl?" asked Sabo. "Why? Is Harmony-chan her not enough?" laughed Ivankov. Sabo blushed and shook his head stuttering. "Shut it you walking fashion corpse! Leave Sabo-kun alone!" I yelled. "Has somebody a crush there? You never use kun to somebody." said Inazuma. "I am trying to be friendly. You are the ones who said I should not scare the new members away!!!" I yelled angrily. "We call it braveness test." said Kuma simply.  I turned around. The others nodded. "Who can not stand a 10 year old girl is not made for the revolutionary." said Dragon. "I am a hell of a girl! Of course they fear me. One day even the marines will!" I said happily. "They will piss their pants, shrimp." said Ivankov happily. I ate to an end and put mine and Sabo's plates away. "Will you show Sabo his room? We will be starting training tomorrow." said Dragon. I nodded and took Sabo's hand and a fourth cheese cake in my other hand.  "You really like cake." sweat dropped Sabo. "It is acceptable. I like food. Mostly cake." I said simply. "Can I ask you something?" I asked out of the blue. "Of course." he answered. "Do you really don't remember anything from your past?" I asked. Sabo shook his head sadly his mood falling drastically. "That is OK. I bet you will remember soon. Maybe you don't want to remember. I sometimes wish I could forget some thing too." I said the last part quietly. "Why?" asked Sabo curiously. "I had a bad past. But I know that what happened can not be undone. And my past bought me here. My past does not define me. I made many promises that I want to keep. But my past is past. Living means accepting and going on." I said smiling at Sabo. Sabo blinked before smiling too. I then stopped. "This is your room. Mine is right across it. Good night." I smiled. "Good night, Harmony." Sabo said going to sleep just like me.