Every gain has a loose

Past two weeks of mine work the slaves are relaxing again. "Today we gonna break out!" Jaden announced. "And how?" asked the other children. "Today is the day that the boss is going to look for his new personal slave. As soon as he lays a foot here we all will attack. We will take the weapons of the guards and use the boss to open the gate. Then we will run out." Jaden spoke. "He is a big number. So he will have many guards. We will play along for a while then attack. The mines and this place is our territory. We know every stone in here. We will use it to our advantage. The chains around ou wrists are harder. But as soon as we capture him we will take the keys." Harmony spoke her plan. The others looked at her shocked. Of course she is just a child but she killed a whole pirate crew all alone. So that means that she must be good at planning. "Fine. But I don't think there is a way to attack them."  spoke the old man. "We will distract them. How about to start when the boss is choosing his slave. The idiots are always with their guard down when he does that." Jaden said. The others nodded. "SLAVES!" yelled a guard. All the people get into a row. The boss was looking over the slaves when he saw Harmony. "So you are that pirate killer?" laughed the man. Harmony is holding her emotionless face. But Jaden is angrier by every second. "What is your name, wench?" asked the boss. "Harmony. But I bet that the fat guard already told you." the redhead said bluntly. "A cheeky one. I like that. Say, girl, how did you killed those man?" asked boss. "With a sword." said Harmony flatly. The conversation is boring. "A sword? Say who did you kill first?" he asked. Harmony suddenly caught on. 'He is trying to let the slaves hate me. But why?' "The captain. The first men passed out." the black eyed swordwoman said. "Good." he said simply. Jaden gripped Harmony's hand. She squeezed it back. That was the signal. The next moment big boulders fell at the guards. The slaves are surprised. "Sir, we are being attacked by the Revolutionary." said a survivor from the attack. "NOW!" yelled the slaves. The Revolutionaries gave them the greatest opportunity. The slaves armed themselves and fought against the guards. Harmony run at the boss. She took his sword and fought off some guards who were trying to save him. The guards fought good but Harmony was merciless to them. She stabbed one and cut the others wrist off before he could shot her. The next one lost his head by her blade before he could call help. The guards are dying one by one. But then a bomb exploded. The hit was aimed at Harmony. Jaden jumped in rolling away with her. They stood up fighting side by side. He was good with a spear. The old man then cheered. He has the keys. They all unlocked the cuffs. Only Harmony and Jaden not. They are in a thought fight with the last guards. The fat guards aims his sword at Jaden's heart. Harmony jumps in front of him saving him by blocking the blow with her sword. A strong power flies from her. The guards all fall to the ground. "Haki?" whispers the old man in awe. They  drag the boss to the gate with Harmony pressing the blade to his throat. The boss opens the gate and all slaves run out. A blow is heard and Jaden jumps in. A flesh of her passed the scene. Jaden's bloody body falls to the ground in front of Harmony. He jumped in. The bomb was aimed at Harmony but he sacrificed himself. Harmony's eyes flew wide. The Revolutionaries then walked in. Dragon at the front with Bartolomeo on his right and Ivankov on his left. "HAHAHAHAHA! I shot a small brat anyway." the boss laughed standing up. "BASTARD!!!!" yelled Harmony with rage and hate filling her heart. She run at him without a sword. "How do you plan to kill me brat. You are useless!" he smirked. Harmony jumped at his fat chest and threw punch after punch at his ugly face. Her knuckles are bloody from both their blood. "BASTARD! MONSTER! BASTARD! BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled. By the last shout the power flew through the air again. The man's body was cut open by the pure power. It threw Harmony meters away from him. He landed in a wall completely death. The redhead hit the floor with her side. She shakily propped herself up on her small bloody arms and crawled to Jaden's hurt body. Her knees left a blood trail from the place where he landed to her body. She kneeled next to him. The Revolutionaries checked the boss and searched for other slaves. "Why did you do that?" Harmony asked about a whisper. "If I would had just watched you would had died. But I can't do that. I promised to marry you. A husband needs to protect his fiancee." Jaden said with a hoarse voice. "I don't have much time. So promise me to be happy. Just once in your life be happy for me. So I can be happy too. So I can finally see the side of you that I love." Jaden said. Harmony took Jaden's body in her lap holding him to her chest. "Don't leave me too. You should let me die. First my Grandmother and now you. Why do you all care that much for somebody who is nothing more than a monster?" the redhead asked tears building up in her eyes. "I can't speak for her but I can't let anyone hurt you. We know each other for some time. But it was the best time of my life. Who calls you a monster is a coward and deserves to die. You are just unique. Like your hair." Jaden smiled touching her hair for the last time. "You promised." Harmony cried by now. "Don't cry. That does not suit you at all." Jaden said crying too. "I will wait for you up there. Just don't come too early. You will die as on old woman who reached the top of the world with her great sword in her hand. I am sorry I broke the promise." Jaden said. "I will sleep for a while, okay? See you in hundred years then." Jaden said closing his eyes forever. Harmony hugged his body to hers. "I promise. I will never forget any of our promises." Harmony said crying even more. She let Jaden lie on the ground and took the keys from the cufs. She unlocked his cuffs and smiled. "So you will be free even if death." She then fell to her knees. The cuff rolling away. She closed her eyes and leaned her head down. Her hair is hiding her face like a curtain. The next second she fell to the ground. But Dragons hands catched her fragile body. "Take all the bodies. We will bury them properly." Dragon said going to their ship with the small swordswoman in his arms.