It's To Much (Talk With Jessie)

The next morning I woke up to see I had a calls from Robbie and one from Jessie. I picked up my phone and hit Jessie's number. Are you crazy?! he yelled into the phone. Woah big bro, chill out for a minute..No..Big bro lemme explain..No..JESSIE! I yelled into the phone as it went silently. Thank you, now tell me what Mr. KnowItAll told you. I said as I laid back in the bed. He said that he saw pictures of you and AJ all over the place and that people saw you guys talking the other night @ Impact. Then the following morning he showed you the magazine and you confessed your love for AJ and you broke up with him is all he told me. Woah Woah Woah Big Bro, now lemme tell you why that's BS. I spat into the phone. It was all unicorns and rainbows until you got to the last part. I never said ANYTHING about AJ and he broke up with me like he always freaking does. Jessie, sometimes I honestly regret even coming to this dang company with you. All it brought into my life is BS. AJ and Robbie, it's like a bad horror story you can't get yourself out of. So, what are you saying? he asked into the phone. I'm resigning from Impact Wrestling. I said. I don't care if Dixie wants to sue me because of it, I'm done with the stress and the BS. Where the hell are you gonna go, I'm your legal guardian! he screamed into the phone. Then I thought Cody.. Don't worry about it. I said. I'm going to WWE. I said and hung up the phone.