Staying At AJ's Tonight

~That Night~ So, where am I dropping you off at? Cody asked driving. I sighed. I don't know, I don't wanna go home to Robbie, just take me where ever. I said looking out the window. Wait. I said looking at him. Can I come stay at the hotel?! I practically yelled hoping he would say yes. HaHa, I wish but I got Brandi with me. Sorry J. he said sounding upset. It's okay. I said looking out the window and pulling out my phone. I hit a face on the screen and it dialed. He answered instantly. Ey what's up Jamaica? he asked. Nothing, just hanging with Cody. I said looking at the road. Fun. he replied. Yeah, Hey would you mind if TJ and I crash there tonight? I asked. Yeah that's cool. he said. I could tell he was smirking. Alright, I have to go pick up TJ then we'll be over. I said into the phone. Alright Bye. he said. Bye. I said hanging up and looking at Cody. Take me to my place, I need to pick up TJ and get some stuff. Alright, so where you going? he asked with his eyes on the road. AJ's. I said fast. What was that? he asked looking at me. Fine, I'm going over to AJ's. I said as he pulled up to my place and same the Range Rover was gone. Stay here. I replied and got out and walked into the house. I walked upstairs to TJ's room and started packing all his clothes up and all his baby stuff. Then I walked to my room and picked up my bag when my eyes trailed to a picture of Robbie and I. I sighed and walked to TJ's room and picked up his bag and picked him up and walked out to Cody's car. Here, lemme help you. Cody said getting out of the car and taking the bags and putting them into the trunk. Thanks. I said and put TJ into his car seat and buckled him up. I kissed his forehead and got into the front of the car. You got everything? Cody asked starting the car. Yup, let's go. I said as he drived off to AJ's house.