Gym Session

When we arrived at the gym the place was packed! Right when we got into Golds Gym people started surrounding my brother and Robbie asking for autographs. Them being the nice, cool guys they are they took a few pictures while I walked over to the treadmill. I took out my IPod, popped in my headphones, and turned on my favorite song 'Eye Of A Tiger' and started working out. I was deep into my workout when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took out my headphones and turned around to see the one and only phenomenal one; AJ Styles. 'Sorry to bother you, but I just thought I would introduce myself. I'm AJ Styles, but you can call me Allen. You're the new knockout right?' 'Yeah that's me, I'm Jacie but my real name is Jamaica.' I say smiling. 'Well, it's very nice to meet you Jamaica.' 'Yeah you too AJ' I said when Jessie comes up and puts his arm around me in a protective way. 'Hey Sis, you okay? This guy wasn't bothering you was he?' he says glaring at AJ. AJ gave him a death stare right back. I felt very awkward. I looked back and forth from Jessie to AJ all I said was 'No..No he was not bothering me at all Jess, he just came over to introduce himself.' 'Yeah, that's all I was doing' AJ replied. 'Anyway..' he says looking at Jessie Well Jamaica it was nice meeting you. I'll see you around' 'Yeah, I'll see you at the arena' I said as he walked away. Jessie watched him walk away. 'Jamaica, you know I love you but I don't want you hanging with him.' 'What Why?!' 'Because I know how he is with chicks. He uses them and when he gets tired he finds another one. He did it with half of the KnockOut Roster!' 'Look Jess, just because you two don't get along doesn't mean you need to make up excuses' I say and walked away to continue my workout.