ThanksGiving Match

BOOM!!! Approaching the ring is the BROMANS!! Accompanied by Jacie and Zema Ion! *Air Horn Goes Off* BOOM! We all said fist bumping each other and walking down to the ring. I stood up on the apron while the guys did their thing. I hopped down to the playing of Eric Young's music to see him and ODB walking out with the turkey costumes. Jessie and Robbie backed up behind me and grabbed mics. Get those away from us! They both yelled furious! We're champions not turkeys! yelled Robbie furious as familiar music came on and out walked two nerds. See  dude's, those are Turkeys! said Jessie pointing to those two and laughing as he handed the mics to me as I exited the ring. I walked over to Zema at the DJ Stand just as the match was underway. The guys hit the nerds with punches knocking them to the ground. *Air Horn* Then outta nowhere Jessie covered the guy to get the 1...2...3 Count! BOOM!! Here's your winners THE BROMANS!!! I ran into the ring and embraced them both in a giant group hug and grabbed two mics and handed one to both of them. Now, BRING US THE TURKEY SUITS!! Yelled Robbie threw the mic. COME ON, BRING EM OUT! Yelled Jessie as the turkey suits were being brought down to the ring. I handed them to the nerds as Jessie and I helped them put it on. PUT EM ON!! yelled Robbie furious. They finally had em on. Wait, Wait, Wait a minute I said getting out my IPhone and clicking onto video. Alright, Zema...HIT THE TURKEY SONG! I pressed tape as the two nerds started dancing. The Guys and I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous they looked. This was the best ThanksGiving ever! I pushed stop and posted the video to every social network there is.