AJ's House

A while later after the pain meds finally kicked in I got into Robbie's Range Rover and drived to AJ's place to pick up TJ. When I arrived there was a car parked outside. Hm, wonder who that is? I said getting out of the car and walking to the door. I knocked and within seconds the door opened to reveal a woman. Hey, you must be Jamaica. she said smiling. Yeah, that's me. I said awkwardly smiling back. Come on in. she said walking into the kitchen of the house. AJ is upstairs with TJ, he should be down in a bit. she said going into the cabinet. Okay sounds good. I said pulling out my phone. Hey, you hungry? she asked. No, I'm fine. Thanks though. I said smiling. Okay. she said and started making some food. Few minutes later AJ came down stairs with TJ. I got up and walked over to them. Hey sweetie. I said kissing TJ's forehead and taking him from AJ. Hey, don't I get anything? AJ said pouting. I,laughed and pecked his cheek. Thanks for watching him. Yeah no problem. AJ said walking into the kitchen. Oh by the way, Jamaica this is Kristen. he said pecking her lips. She's my girlfriend. We been dating for a few months. Kristen, this is my ex girlfriend Jamaica. Yeah we met already hun. she said playfully pushing him. Yeah we met. I said my voice trailing off. Well, thanks again for babysitting TJ and it was nice meeting you Kristen. I said as AJ walked over and hugged me and pecked TJ's forehead before I walked out of the door. I buckled TJ into his car seat then got into the driver's seat and stared at the pictures of AJ and Robbie I had on my phone then back at TJ smiling. I sighed and drived back to my place.