The Match

Now approaching the ring... *BroMans Theme Playing* The BroMans and Jamaica Godderz!! Jessie and Robbie did their thing while I walked down to the ring and standing in the ring posing. BOOM! We all said pounding our fists together. And their opponents... Joseph Park, ODB, and Eric Young!! So after our discussing our game plan it was decided that Jessie would be starting the match with Eric. While the match was going on I could sense that Robbie was looking at me. Every time I looked over he quicked looked away. What's your problem? I finally asked. Robbie didn't say anything because just as he was about to Jessie tagged him in and went to work on Eric. I watched the match intently keeping my eyes on Robbie the whole time. Then Eric started getting the upper hand. I quickly reached for the tag and Robbie tagged my hand just as ODB ran into the ring and started beating on me. I quickly reversed it and started going to work on her. After a few minutes I felt like it was time to do my finisher. I put as much pressure on her as I could when I felt her tap the mat and hear Christy Hemme say YOUR WINNERS THE BROMANS AND JACIE GODDERZ!!! Jessie got into the ring and hugged me. You did it! he said hugging me and smiling. Then Robbie came into the ring and faced me. You could just feel the tension. Then outta nowhere he did what I least expected. His lips clashed with mine as the crowd erupted with cheers and boos.