The Bro Talk

The last couple of days Robbie and I haven't really talked. Tension at work was really awkward ever since I became the ballet for the BROMans. Only time we ever did was for onstage and segments for work. Otherwise, Robbie wanted nothing to do with me. I was sitting in my locker room getting ready for my match when there was a knock on my door. Who is it? I asked. It's your brother, open up. We need to talk. One sec, let me get decent. I said before putting the rest of my gear on and opening the door to see my brother in his gear. Well, don't you look handsome. I said looking him over. Ha, thanks little sis, but that isn't why I'm here. We need to talk about Robbie and AJ. Ugh, he told you huh? I asked disappointment in my voice. Indeed he did, so start talking. Fine, I don't know what happened. Robbie was out doing an interview with you and AJ came over and apologized and said he still Loved me and all the feelings I had for him came back and in the heat of the moment...I kissed him. When I did it, Robbie just so happened to be standing right there. And...I don't wanna talk about the rest. I said tears forming in my eyes. Hey, it's okay sis. Jessie said comforting me being the nice older brother he is. Jessie *sniff* What do I do? I asked crying into his chest. Well, you know what I would tell you. I can't stand that ahole AJ, but if you're happy I guess I can learn to like him. But Hey, we have a match to get ready for Jessie said standing up. Yeah we do. I said standing up. I'll see you out there little sis. said Jessie hugging me. See you out there big bro I said kissing him on the cheek and grabbing my pink pair of sunglasses and heading to make up to get my makeup redone.