DNA Test (Part 2)

In the room I sat in between Robbie and AJ while holding TJ so things wouldn't get awkward. Hello Mr. Stratuss, Ms.Godderz, and Mr.Jones. he said shaking each of our hands. So, this is the little guy? he asked looking at TJ. Yes it is. I said smiling. While we're gonna need some blood samples from each of the boys here. Jamaica, can you please hold TJ while I take a sample? Sure. I said holding TJ while the doctor took a blood sample. After the doctor took the sample TJ started crying so I held him tight. Now for you Mr. Jones. he said walking to AJ. I could tell AJ was scared so I placed my hand on his thigh and looked at him. It'll be okay. I mouthed to him. He nodded his head and looked at the Doc. Do it. he said as the doctor injected the needle into him and I rubbed his thigh. Done. the Doc said and pulled out the needle. He placed it next to TJ's needle. Now for you Mr. Stratuss. he said walking over to Robbie. Hit me with your best shot. he said sounding manly (Unlike AJ). I smirked and watched the Doc inject Robbie with the needle. Alright. the doc said picking up the needles. I'll be back when I can with the results. he said walking out of the room. I looked from AJ to Robbie. Look I said grabbing each of their hands. You guys need to talk about whatever the heck happened between you guys. One of you is the father of my kid and if it isn't one of you guys I don't want crap to be awkward cause either way Robbie and I are still gonna be engaged and I'm still gonna have to work with AJ. I love each of you guys, So I'm gonna take TJ for a walk and you two are gonna talk this stuff out. I said getting up and walking out the room.