Chapter 7- And the Rollercoaster begins part 2 (edited chapter)

I was too focused on what he had told me to concentrate on anything else. Amanda had seen Liam walk back up towards his friends and quickly turned to give me a questioning look. I shook my head and told her, it was nothing, but the truth was, I was not sure. His words could mean a world of things, but they also could mean absolutely nothing.

Not being able to be in the same room as him anymore, I quickly leaned over to Amanda, "Hey I'm gonna go. My Mom just sent a text saying she needed my help with something at home. I'll see you at school Monday ok?" I said giving a, hopefully believable, lie.

To into the movie, she nodded slightly, I also gave my goodbyes to Sophie and Lexi. Grabbing my things, I rushed out of the theater, making sure Liam did not spot me leaving, he probably will think he scared me away, which was actually the case today.

Rushing out of the mall into the night, I quickly walked the distance to the deserted parking lot of the clothing store the girls and I parked in earlier and located my car. Finding it where I had left it, near the back of the store's parking lot, I quickened my pace over to it. I just needed to get home and clear my head. Liam was successfully turning my mind into a big mess of confusion.

Pulling my keys out of my bag, I went to unlock my car door. Then suddenly I felt the wind whip around me, blowing my hair in all directions right before an incredibly hard presence was flush against my back, keeping me pressed up to my car so I could not move. Panic rose inside me, and my breathing started to come out in pants as my heart thumped in my chest.

Not knowing what else to do, I looked to the driver side window in front of me to try and get a glimpse of whom this person was. As soon as I saw their face, my panic state immediately disappeared and anger took its place.

"Liam? What the heck are yo-" I was interrupted by Liam quickly turning me around, so that my back was to my car door and I was met with his cool eyes. Pressing his front to mine, he placed his hands on the car on either side of me. Still wearing that trademark grin of his he leaned in further towards me, never taking his eyes off mine.

"Well new girl, I've thought about your request, and I've decided that my reasons for wanting you to stay away are not as important as my need to have you," Liam purred still inching closer to my face with every word.

"What do you mean my request and why would you think I would let you have me, I don't even want you. Not after how you treated me last night!" I snapped, angry that he thought he could just disrespect me one minute and then try to claim me the next.

Liam gave a laugh, as well as a quick glance around the parking lot and then without warning crashed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first that he would even think about kissing me after what he did last night, but almost instantly the anger I had towards him got pushed aside as a shiver went through my whole body making my desire for him come to the forefront. 

I tried to suppress a moan when his hands moved to my waist crushing me to him more, if that were possible, but I could not and the involuntary moan escaped through my lips.

Liam broke the kiss then and went straight to my neck kissing down the side and going over the spot where he had nipped me last night. I gasped when I felt his tongue glide across it ever so slowly, "New girl, you might think you don't want me, but your body says otherwise, and I plan to use that to my advantage," Liam said seductively and I gave him a disbelieving look.

Who did he think he was, he can not just tell me something like that. He was out of his mind, yes my body seems to have a mind of its own when he is touching me, but that does not mean anything and I told him just as much.

"You can't just have your way with me anytime you feel the need! I didn't agree to be with you. You have control over nothing!" I told him defiantly.

Breathing heavier, I stared daggers at Liam wanting to wipe that irritating grin off his face. Liam started to shake his head at me and made a ‘tsk’ noise with his tongue, "Who said anything about you being with me, you have it all wrong new girl. You have something I want, something I need, and I can't stay away from you any longer," he said huskily into my ear.

I started to shake my head, to refuse him, but that just made his grin turn broader, "Don't worry new girl, pretty soon you'll be begging me to touch you, now hold still I can't wait any longer," he said and my eyes went wide.

"Liam, what do you mean..." my question faded away in my throat when I felt him nuzzle my neck before starting to suck gently, just like he had done last night. All my worry and anger disappeared into thin air and just like the night previous, Liam's sucking started to become more urgent, more forceful, and I started to feel an overwhelming desire for him. It was like nothing I had ever felt, sparks of electricity shot to every nerve ending in my body. I wanted him at that moment... Needed him.

Then suddenly I felt something sharp pierce into my sensitive skin. I yelled out a startled yelp before realizing that it was, in fact, Liam's teeth that had sunk into my neck. Frightened at what was happening I started to struggle against him, but only for a few seconds, for the pain started to subside and an intense amount of pleasure started to slowly overtake my body.

Liam began to moan deeply all the while passionately caressing my neck with one hand and gripping my hip with the other. I could feel the blood coming out of me, I could feel myself getting weaker, but I could not bring myself to care. It felt so right to the point that I found myself moaning uncontrollably. I burned with need all the way down to my core, and just like he had said, I found myself begging for more, "Please, Liam...," I said breathlessly. I didn't even know what I was begging for, but whatever it was I needed it.

I felt his teeth pull out of my neck then; his tongue began to lap at the marks he had just made. That action alone was so sensual that it had my body convulsing in delight from the feel of his smooth tongue, along with his cold fingers brushing down my neck. When he finished, he lifted his head and gazed down at me with heavy lust filled eyes.

Gazing back, I looked at him speechless. The blind desire, I had only moments ago been consumed with, drained from my body when I saw what was protruding out of his mouth. Standing out against the brightly lit moon were two pearly white fangs stained with blood, my blood.

I froze, I could not move an inch, but on the inside I was screaming with fear. What has he done!? What had I just let him do?

Liam stood there, his grin back in its place and hands back against the car on either side of me. I was hyperventilating; my chest started to feel restricted, and I began to stutter, my words making no sense, "Yo-you-your a..."

"Yes, new girl I'm a vampire and if you so much as squeak a word you'll regret it more than you know," Liam said dangerously and then pushed himself off my car and stepped away from me.

Still not knowing what to say I just stared at him, with my mouth wide open, while he started to walk back to the entry doors of the mall. Just before he had gotten out of ear shot he turned and said, "See you on Monday new girl, we will be doing this again very soon."

With that, he vanished like he was never there, that in turn snapped me out of my shock and I hurriedly got in my car and raced home, the events of the night replaying in my head the whole way there.

Getting home, I ran inside my room and locked the door. Sliding down to the floor I sat there with wide eyes, "What am I going to do? Liam Locks a... Vampire?"