Chapter 4- Friends.

"Mmm" I groaned as I felt my body being shaken.

"Scarlett, honey wake up" I heard the soft voice of Sarah talking down my ear as she continued to shake me.

Groaning, I tore one eye open and flinched from my brightly lit room.

"I've got work and James is leaving for a business trip in france for a few days so you'll be home alone with the boys and of course George the butler" She informed me.

"Okay" I replied.

She pulled away from me after giving me a light kiss to my head.

"Bye, have a good day" she said as she exited my room.

I rolled onto my back allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. I looked to my alarm clock and groaned. 6:22am. Too early.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard one of the babys cry.

I listened to see if they were being attended too, but all I could hear was the screeching sounds.

I jumped up from my bed and began to follow the sound.

Some how I ended up at the stair case, hmmm... They must be on the left wing. I continued to walk down corridor after corridor until the crying became louder. I finally found the door that had the names Ryan and Isabella ingraved onto gold plaque screwed into the door.

I opened the door and walked in to see both babys screeching.

I sighed.

"Hello" I cooed as I walked over to them.

Bella stopped crying while Ryan continued.

I picked Ryan up first seeing as how he wouldn't settle.

I bounced him while holding him close to my chest. He may be three years old but he was still a baby.

"Alright guys" the door opened revealling a sleepy Kyle.

I watched as he stood looking at me and Ryan, completely stunned before going to pick Bella up.

"Oh hey, I was just coming to settle them" he told me as he yawned.

"Beat you too it" I smiled back.

"I'm sorry about Haden at dinner and everything that happened he was totally out of order" Kyle said sincerely.

"It doesn't matter, Haden doesn't know me nor does he want to know me so I'm not bothered anymore. It's not like I had anyone to begin with" I told him with a shrug.

I heard him sigh.

"You can talk to us you know? You don't need to try and be all strong and face things on your own. We all have problems" He told me with a slight smile as Ryan began to fall asleep again.

Pft, bet he doesn't have problems like mine... No one should have to go through the things I have.

"I'm just not ready to talk about my past yet" I told him as I placed Ryan back in his bed and tucking him up in his blankets, Kyle followed suit with Bella.

"Why don't we go back to my room and talk?" He suggested with a friendly smile.

"I just want to go to bed" I replied honestly.

I was so sick of being here and its only my second day.

"Please?" He asked me much more seriously.

I sighed and nodded.

Quietly, trying to avoid awaking the twins, we snook out of there room and turned down the next corridor to Kyles room.

He opened his door walking in, I followed suit.