Part 34

I tiredly rolled over on the large bed, my eyes flickering open to see Negan hunched over the desk on the other side of the room.

"Morning." I grumbled softly, hoping he was in a good mood.

I watched as he scribbled something down in the notebook in front of him, delaying his response before turning around to face me, "Morning, sweetheart." He smirked as he walked over to where I sat in bed, his hungry eyes searing into mine, hinting about what was on his mind.

"What are you doing today?" I asked quietly, his intimidating gaze still on me.

"I had a few things on my to-do list," he explained, leaning down, placing kisses on my lips, "But I think you just jumped to number one."

My body frozen in shock as I tried to comprehend what he just said, but I soon eagerly nodded my head between kisses, pulling him down onto me, my body reacting to his words.
We both wasted no time undressing each other; this was nowhere near romantic, but I really didn't care and I didn't want it to be. I knew that the 'relationship' we had was purely physical and that's all it every would be; physical pleasure and company. What we were doing would never compare to what Daryl and I did, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.

***

I breathlessly stared at the ceiling, rounds of ecstasy still rolling through my body before Negan kissed me again, getting out of bed and beginning to redress.

"As much as I'd love to stay in bed all day and screw your brains out, I actually have shit to do today, darling." He chuckled, his wording causing me to roll my eyes, almost in disgust.

"Hey uh, Negan?" I spoke up hesitantly, afraid of what his reaction to my question was going to be, "Could I- could I do something today?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, "Something?"

I sat up again, getting more serious, "Like something to help out around here; I hate being locked in this room all day."

He ran his tongue between his lips, continuing to stare at me, "Either you're trying to prove some shit to me or you just really want your people to get their skulls bashed in!" He laughed, "So which one is it, darling?"

"The first one?" I said confused, "I care about my group, Negan, I'm not gonna risk their lives again by doing something stupid."

He smiled, nodding his head slowly, "Well, I guess we'll see about that."

"So-" I stared before immediately getting cut off.

"I'll have Dwight show you around a bit, see what you can do-"

"No, no, no," I stopped him, causing him to sarcastically cock his head at me, "Stop making me constantly deal with Dwight! He's usually the reason something goes wrong and I don't want to blow this, Negan!"

He chuckled, shaking his head at my breathless outburst, "Ok fine," he said, raising his hands in surrender, "Then I have just the guy for you to work with."

_____
Have any ideas of who Negan's gonna have show Liz around?