Chapter Thirteen - Her Worst Nightmare

*Lily's point of view*

My eye's fluttered open revealing my bedroom, Ollie's arms tightened around me. Today was our six months anniversary which meant I hadn't spoken to Jake in just under half a year, a hundred and seventy seven days to be exact. My heart ached -my heart which was still broken- at the thought of him even after the amount of time which had passed. Ollie kissed my forehead causing me to look up at him and press my moist lips against his. I didn't care that I had just woken up and probably looked a mess, I didn't care that my breathe wasn't as fresh as it could have been. I slid my tongue along the gap in his mouth and he opened up for me instantly, I felt as if everything I ever wanted had came true, I had a group of friends who accepted me, a gorgeous caring boyfriend and I felt happy about myself finally.

Once we pulled apart, both gasping for breath, I rested my head back on his chest and stared outside for a moment, the cold late morning wind rushed past the window causing a faint whistle to echo through my bedroom.

It was now late September, school started again last week but it was Saturday so I was able to sleep in today. Mike and Jake weren't around during school hours anymore, part of me was relieved the other half was disappointed. They had left sixth form while I just started it, studying Music, Art and English which I had decided way before we had to. I got my results back from my GCSE exams, I passed everything with A-C grades. I didn't fail any of the exams I had taken which I was extremely happy and proud of myself about and so was my father. He gave me five hundred pounds as a 'well done' present but truthfully as much as the money was great, I'd rather him have came home for a few days instead.

I haven't seen him in eight long months now, I missed him, I missed us being a family even though I never knew we would never been complete again without my mother.

Me and Mike had drifted apart, I tried to stay away from home as much as possible because a few months ago I had ran into Jake as he sometimes came over to see Mike and hang out. Seeing his face destroyed me inside all over again, he tried to create conversation but I walked away, I got a spare pair of clothes and stayed over Lucy's as me and her were extremely close, I got out of the house as fast as possible, not daring to look back. Now, I made Mike tell me in advance if Jake was stopping by so I could leave before he arrived.

I still hadn't met Ollie's family which upset me a little bit now, I wanted to get to know them, know more about his home life but most of all I wanted them to accept me as his girl friend as I thought we were getting pretty serious now we had reached the six month mark.

"Morning Beautiful" I buried my head into the crock of his neck as he rubbed his hand slowly down my back.

I yawned, still half asleep as I had just moments ago risen from a very deep sleep and because I was having a moment to myself it was making me sleepy once more. "Morning baby" I used my right hand to draw circles on his chest like I did every single time my body woke up next to his. "How are you?" I muttered against his neck.

His hands moved from gently rubbing my back to playing with my hair, his eyes loosely shut, still keeping them closed as he spoke. "I'm good, why wouldn't I be? I've spend six months calling you my girl friend, what about yourself?"

A huge smile appeared on my face, my muffled giggles made my lips vibrate against his chest, causing him to shiver. "I'm amazing." I couldn't believe he had actually remembered, guys didn't usually remember this type of thing, normally the girl in the relationship had to remind him, I'm glad Ollie was different.

He stretched, making my head slightly bounce on his chest for a moment before he planted a kiss on more forehead "Yes you are." I giggled once more.

"That's not what I meant!" I replied in defense, his gorgeous brown eyes were now open looking deep into my wide electric blue ones.

"Doesn't mean it isn't true." He kissed my lips, barley touching them but still causing a slight tingle to shot down by body, I sighed in my head, it still was nothing compared to the way I felt when Jake had kissed me. I ignored my thoughts of Jake as usual, Mine and Ollie's relationship had been going so well and I wasn't going to let Jake ruin it. Ollie treated me like a princess, like I was the only girl in the whole. The sex was amazing, he really knew how to pleasure a girl. "I have something for you." My mouth opened wide as a shocked look appeared on my face causing him to chuckle. He got up from my bed and made his way towards his bag, he took out a card and a present which was wrapped up in white paper with red hearts on and a big red bow tied around it. I leaned down under my bed and took out a small silver bag filled with a card and a small velvet box which had the present I had brought for him inside.