Let us Club

Lucy's room ^
Lucy's outfit ⬇️

"Let's parrrttty!!" Shay yells as we get out of our cars in front of Pure, and despite the clubs name I was sure the inside was anything but pure

"I can't believe you-the responsible one- pulled us out to go clubbing."  Ashley says as she follows me and the other girls into the club. I turn around and smile at her brightly.
"I've been so preoccupied all break I haven't had any type of fun." I turn back around and walk into the club heading straight for the bar.
"No no little mama, you have to dance first." Troian says, and for once I don't feel pain from being called mama, or someone saying something about my babies or lack thereof.
"Not even one drink before dancing?" I practically beg, as the bartender walks over to me. Raising an eyebrow as Troian drags me away to dance with the large mass of people.
1 hour later
Right as "One More Night" by 'Maroon Five' comes on I decide it's time for that drink I never got. As I wander to the bar I can't help but look back at all my friends dancing like crazy in the group of people.
"Hey, one vodka tonic please." I say to the bartender who looks around before asking me another question.
"Lemon lime or citrus orange?" He asks me as he pours two fingers of vodka in the cup.
"Lemon lime." I say, watching him pull out the soda bottle.  He pours my drink and gives me a small straw. I turn back around and watch everyone dance and I sip my drink.
I sigh as Ashley joins me at the bar and orders something. I watch as she takes a large gulp of her pink drink. I smile at her and she raises her glass, I bring mine to meet hers.
Finally I finish my drink and go back to dance with my friends. We in complete honesty dance like sluts. We dance like maniacs.
It's finally time to go home at 2 in the morning.
I haven't had anything to drink in two hours except water and plain soda so I'm safe to drive. Troian still doesn't feel well so she didn't drink at all so she's driving her car. I brought Ian's because mine only holds three people.
As we drive home, I stop at the local all night grocery store. I buy some snack food because I'm hungry. I buy snack house crackers and carrots, celery, rice crispy treats. I sigh as I pay the man at the register. I was like the only one here.
At home
I unpack the groceries and pour a glass of milk. I  go to my room and lay down. Leaving the glass on the bedside table. I snuggle under my blankets not bothering to change out of my dress. I quickly slip into sleep.
I wake up to my alarm. I roll over in my bed and shut it off and walk downstairs. I arrive to the kitchen to see Ian sitting on the counter.
"Going out again?" He asks, gesturing to my attire.
"Hmm? No I just never changed into pajamas." I say, pulling out a muffin. I sit on the counter next to him and eat a part of my muffin.
"How was the club last night?" He asks, hopping down from the counter.
"Pure." I say, giggling at my own little joke.
"What?" He ask as he pours a glass of orange juice.
"Nothing. It was fine." I say as I pull a cup out of the cupboard next to me and hand it to him. He pours me a cup of apple juice too.
I look at him as he stretches and drinks some juice. He's a true masterpiece, his hair catches the light streaming in through the rosy curtains, his eyes glint like some sort of wonderful magic. He smiles at me, and I can't help but smile back. Because looking at him I can't help but wish that we never ended our relationship.
"What are you staring at?" He asks, bringing me out of my trance.
"You, you're so... hot." I say, blushing. He chuckles before looking back to me and putting his hands on my waist.
He stands brings his lips to mine and I can't help but kiss him back. He smiles into the kiss, but before we can get to far in he pulls back. I whimper at the cold I feel, but I know we can't do this.
"I'm- I'm sorry, you don't deserve this. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to." He says, running his hands through his hair. I smile at him, he's so sweet.
" I want to." I whisper before hopping down and kissing him.
"Whoa you two, save it for the bedroom." Sasha says, giggling. I turn to her and raise an eyebrow.
"What are you doing here?" I ask, last I checked she didn't live here, though Sasha and Janel are almost always here.
"Me and Janel are hanging out with Ash." She says, as Cody comes in behind her. I raise my eyebrow to him too
"And you?" I ask, is there a cast meeting in my house I don't know about.
"Well," he says leaving down and kissing Sasha on the cheek and instantly I squeal.  I really wanted them together.
"Oh sorry, well I'll be getting ready." I say, clearing my throat. Walking past Sasha and Cody, to my room.
I get a grey shirt out of my closet and black jeans from my dresser. I even grab my grey beanie. I grab my underwear and go to the bathroom to shower. I strip out of the dress, that to be completely honest stinks from the thin layer of sweat it's covered in. I can't believe I went clubbing last night!
I turn on the shower to warm and use a makeup wipe to remove my eyeliner and eyeshadow and whatever else is smeared on my face. I plug my phone into the aux cord, and turn on the speaker, letting Pandora play.  I turn back to the shower and get in, soaking my body and my hair with the warm water. I rub my strawberry scented shampoo into my hair.  When "Let me Love you" by 'Ne-Yo' play's. I sing along. While I wash out my hair and wash it with conditioner. My mind wanders as I wash my body with vanilla body wash.
I think about Ian, and how much I miss him, and how much I miss me and him together.
I also decide about how I'm determined to talk to him, I need to talk to him.
I finish off in the shower and jump out, I wrap my body in a towel and brush my hair. I look at my phone for the time and see that it's 7:45, I sigh and dry my hair with the blow dryer. I pull on my clothes for the day and walk back to my room to get socks and shoes, I put on some random socks and my grey high-top converse.
I walk downstairs to the kitchen looking for Ian, when I don't find him there I check the back yard. I find him in the pool, his hair is still dry as he stands in the shallow end. I sit criss-cross next to the pool and watch him as he walks over to me.
"Hey, what's up?" He asks putting his hands by my legs.
"You wanna go out?" I ask, before I realize what that sounds like.
"Luc-" he starts to say.
"No I mean like hangout for a little.." I say cutting him off.
"Oh... sure." He says, pulling himself out of the pool to get ready I would assume.
"Hey Ian?" I say as he approaches the back door.
"Oh! Right a towel." He says, turning around and getting a towel out.
"No, would you have said yes even if you thought it was a date?" I ask him as I look down at my feet.
"Yeah. Of course." He says, chuckling as he heads back inside.
I sit down on the couch and turn on Malcolm in the Middle, to watch until Ian is ready.

Woohoo another chapter!
Next chapter will be up by Friday!!
Hope you like it, even if it is a little shorter. Kinda a filler chapter.
Her room set up is at the beginning of the chapter and so is her outfit.
I made a new cover!!
Okay bye

 I made a new cover!! Okay bye