We're going out

1 week later"You guys want to proactive our lines in the living room?" I ask, pulling my script out of my purse from last week's party

1 week later
"You guys want to proactive our lines in the living room?" I ask, pulling my script out of my purse from last week's party.
"Sure." Ian says as everyone goes to retrieve their scripts.
We're all sitting in the back yard because it's a nice day out and the living room was muggy. I look down the page before looking to Shay to start the script. 
"You sure you'll be okay here tonight H?" Shay says, looking at the script
"Yeah, I'm sure guys, at least we know who hit me. You guys can be on the lookout." Ashley says, as we all watch her.
"Well we're going to go get the rest of your stuff from the car." I say.
[from here out I'm just going to put the name after the line so you know who has that line]
"Thanks guys." Ashley
"Hey, so we were thinking I could stay tonight to help you with anything you need." Troian
"No! I mean no I'll be okay." Ashley
"You sure? Want us to stay till your mom gets here?" Lucy
"Yeah, she'll be here in like 5" Ashely
"Okay. We love you Hannah." Shay
Next scene
"You guys wanna spend the night at my house? We could have a movie night?" Lucy
"Can't, moms putting me on total lockdown." Shay
"Homework." Troian
"Oh okay. " Lucy.

*They practice the rest of the scenes*
End of scenes
"You guys think we're gonna be doing this show in 5 years?" I ask, pouring everyone lemonade.
"No, we can't let it take over our lives." Ian says looking around the table.
"I don't know." I say, looking at everyone, I can't imagine ever losing these people's.
"Even if we move on we won't lose touch." Troian says, her voice cracking a little.
"Are you getting sick?" Ashley asks her, taking a cup of lemonade from the table I have.
"I don't know i have a little cough. I'm sure I'll be fine." She says, also taking a cup of lemonade.
We all take our lemonade and start talking about how everything's going and what we think the next 11 episodes of this season are going to be like.
"I think they're gonna make us all have some huge drama and try to make us look like we know who A is by the end." Ashley says, taking a sip of her lemonade. By this time we'd been talking for an hour, it's starting to get dark, it's already 8 pm.

We talk for another hour before heading to bed, we'd ordered a pizza and had some salad too. I open my door and head to my bed.
I lay down and look around my room, I roll over and face the wall, I'm still wearing my jean shorts and black tank top. I ignore the knock on my door because I'm just getting comfortable.

"Lucy, I know you're still awake." I hear Ian outside the door.
"No I'm not." I say as he opens the door, and walk over to my bed. He lays down behind me.
"So Marlene called earlier." He mumbles into my hair.
"Yeah? What did she say?" I say, turning to face him.
"That she's moving up the date to film to next Thursday." He says, he tries to leave it at that but I know something else was going on.
"And...?" I ask, pushing for more information.
"And she said that if me and you want to we can be together. With no repercussions from her." He says, pulling me closer to him.
"Really?" I ask, I mean Marlene already said that she was thinking about lifting the no dating rule but then she threatened to fire me and Ian and stuff.
"Really." He says, pulling me into a kiss, i kiss him back.
He deepens the kiss by licking my lower lip. I pull back when his hands journey to the bottom of my shirt and at the same time someone opens my door.
"Lucy!!-- oh my gosh!! I'm so so sorry!" Tyler yells as he shuts the door. I shake my head at Ian and jump up off the bed.
I run out my door, and down the stairs to the back yard to Tyler's guest house. I knock on the door. I wait for a minute before he answers.
"Tyler, oh my god! I'm so sorry you shouldn't have had to see that. Did you need to talk?" I ask as he leads me to the living room he set up.
"Yeah, I was gonna ask if you'd be cool with Ashley living out here with me?" He asks like I have any say in what he said and Ashley do.
"Why would it matter to me? You guys can live together if you want." I say, scoffing and rolling my eyes at him.
"Well, it is your house and I don't know. We just wanted to make sure it's okay with you." He says, and I giggle at him.
"Go ahead. I totally ship you guys." I say, standing up from his couch, so does he. I give him a hug and head out to the door to the main house. I walk into the kitchen and stop to get a cup of milk.
As I'm pouring my milk someone bumps into me. I turn around to see Grace standing behind me.
"Grace." I say, I'm not really in the mood to see her right now.
"Lucy! I'm sorry for bumping into you, but thank you so much for letting me stay here. I don't know what I would've done." She says as she takes out a cup and takes the milk from me.
"What?" I ask, taking the milk back from her.
"Yani said that you said it was cool for me and Karen to stay here for a couple weeks. Just until my floors are replaced." She says, as she goes back to the living room, bringing back Karen.
"Okay... um. No. I'm sorry but I'm still pretty upset about what you said and I know for a fact you can stay at Carey's." I say as I put away the milk and clean up the spill.
"I can but that's further from my house then this and I don't want to." She says, whining like a toddler. She even stomped her foot.
"Go to Carey's, okay? I never said this was okay. Goodbye." I say putting her cup back in the pantry.

"That was rude."Yani says behind me, I turn around and scoff at him.
"You know what's rude? Telling someone they can stay at someone else's house and not informing the someone who owns the house." I say walking past him. I can't believe this. I was in a perfectly good mood before this.
I walk to my room and slam the door, I lay down on my bed and groan loudly. I want to do something fun. It's only 10pm and I used to hang out till like 4 in the morning and I haven't had fun at all during this break. Ugh!!
I walk to my closet and put on a white dress that's bra part is like a cup and is skin tight.
I walk down the hall to Ashley's room and knock before walking in. I go straight to her closet and pull out a red dress that flares out at the waist and walk back out to Ashley's room. I throw her the dress and go to get her shoes. I pull out black heels that have a red sole. When I go back into her room she's still looking at the dress confused.
"We're going out."I say handing her the shoes before walking out of her room.
I do that same thing to Troian, I pick out a black dress that has a lace neck and give her red heels.
I do the same thing to Shay, giving her a skin tight sleeveless maroon dress, and maroon boot heels.

I look to the girls standing in front of me, and they're the most beautiful people ever and I can't help but smile, when I yell up to the boys who are in the gaming room.
"We're leaving!" I say, we all giggle and go to the kitchen to get a snack before leaving because we don't want to have to buy food later. I pull out some apples and peanut butter and grapes. The other girls grab their own snacks. Shay has some chips and a Coca Cola. Ashley has a hot pocket and a Twinkie. Troian just sits down and takes an apple and some grapes.
I'm so glad I have these girls. I can't wait for our night out. We're going to have so much fun, we've never really had a night out just us ever 

Hope you like it. And the pictures are what their wearing. lol obviously
And WOO hoo another update!! 4 in 2 days.