What the actual....

I fall asleep into a dream about a mystery guy, he doesn't show his face but I can tell it isn't Ian, his build is much taller and stronger. He doesn't talk. I wait for the man to show his face and talk to me. We sit in a dark room across from each other at a table. The table contains nothing but a cup of water for each of us. He doesn't talk or move. It feels so real, I am nervous and speak what comes to mind. Finally I wake up, one word leaving my lips as I remember my dream.
"Keegan." The next word far to much to think. Let alone speak.
I get up, walking down stairs. Realizing quickly that the people from the party are still asleep down stairs. I look at the clock and see that it is 9:00 am and grab decide it's not to early to start breakfast and coffee, waking people up in the process wouldn't be too bad.
I pull out three pans and some eggs, bacon, and biscuits. I go to the stove happy to have a 10 burner stove for mornings like this. I turn on four burners. Turning on water to boil for coffee and putting eggs and bacon and biscuits in the pans and put them on burners.
Apparently that made enough noise for multiple people to wake up because 6 people wander into the kitchen, all asking what is going on.
"You guys can go home anytime. I can call cabs or show you the bus stops, feel free to use the house phone to call home." I say, just wanting everyone out of my house. I get a few hums in response and a few nods.
Keegan comes down stairs and instantly my cheeks heat up in remembrance of the dream. I nod a hello and continue to cook.

He passes me to get to the fridge, his hand brushing against the small of my back. He steps away, apologizing when I flinch.

3 hours later.

Everyone from the party has left and Ian and Janel, and Tyler, had plans, leaving me and Keegan alone in the house for 3 hours before he leaves for his parents house.

"I can't believe this." I say into the phone as my mom tells me she doesn't want me visiting.

"I've seen the news, I don't want you to be at my house until after you've had the baby." I pause, my mouth open for a response. I shake my head, trying to get a grip on my thoughts .

"Wh-What?" I ask blinking as though it will turn back time.

"I've seen the news, I know you're pregnant." She says her voice steady.

"I have to go."

I hang up the phone, how is it possible this is on the news? I haven't told anyone who would tell. I can't believe this, if people know, that means Marlene knows. I sigh as I fall back onto the couch. Stroking my stomach, the small bump giving me comfort. I stand up as Keegan enters the room.

"Have you seen the news?" we ask at the same time.

"No." I say, as he shakes his head.

"But you know what's on it?"

I nod

He embraces me, resting his chin on my head. I snake my head around him, shaking with silent sobs. How could this happen, I don't understand what I did to deserve this. I clean myself up before pulling away from him looking up to his 6'1 frame, almost and exact foot taller than me. I get lost in his pale blue eyes, his long dark lashes framing them. I step back from him, not wanting to get so lost I do something I'd regret.

He seems to have been snapped out of a trance as well, he smiles shakily. His eyes crumpling around the edges.

"Ever think the show ships shouldn't have been together outside the well... show?" He ask.

"You mean like Ian and me, and you and Troian?" I ask trying to understand.

He nods.

"Who should we have ended up with?" I ask afraid of the answer.

"You with me, troian and ian." He says smiling.

"You had 6 years before this show to ask me out." I say shaking my head. Feeling guilty for even having this conversation.

"Ian and Troian-" He's cut off as the very two he was talking of walk into the house. She laughs as she pushes him against the wall, he grabs her waist and pulls her to him. Before catching sight of Keegan and I, he pushes her back and clears his throat, motioning his head toward the living room.

2 hours later

I smile as Keegan steps onto his plane, looking back one more time, his eyes pleading me to join. I shake my head waving him off. He shruggs and boards the small plane that only holds 10 people. So a jet.

I get home and find Ian and Troian on the couch, not cuddling but not at a friendly distance. I shook my head at them, walking to my room.

The conversation of earlier flashing through my head.

3 hours earlier

"Hey." Keegan says, shaking his head as though clearing a bad thought.

"Hey." Ian says, stepping forward, away from Troian.

"Ian." I say looking at him then to Troian.

"Don't act like you didn't know." Troian says to Keegan.

"I did." He says looking at Ian with the death glare.

"What? What's going on?" I ask not wanting to put the pieces together myself.

"Me and Troian have been together almost two weeks." Ian says as though it's nothing.

"And you and Keegan have too." Troian says, matter-a-factly.

"No? We kissed once, last night. I can't believe you two. Acting like we're just as bad as you." I say pushing Ian back from me when he comes to hug me.

"You have no right to act like this is a bad thing." Troian says, smiling sickly at me.

"I have every right to act like this is a bad thing. You guys have been having an affair for 2 weeks." I say, my voice cracking as I walk past the three of them.

Current time

I fall asleep, not wanting to deal with anything else for much longer.

Hoping to wake up in the morning, somewhere, anywhere but here.