Pilot

Sorry for being late this is 1,566 words. SORRY. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey everyone, thanks for being so easy rolling, with the punches." Marlene yells into the atrium where we were asked to meet. There is a few uh-huhs and mumbles, from the cast and crew, there's 203 of us, not counting the part time and extras.

"Today we will be filming the pilot, Ezra and Aria," She pauses to look at the paper she was holding. "Stage 8." She looks up. "Now.." She says rolling her eyes. "Emily and Maya, Stage 6" She says looking up to watch the 4 of us leave to our staging area.

As we walk away to the staging area Marlene yells some more names and stage numbers, were hoping to get all of mine and Ezra's, scene's together done today, and maybe some where were alone. By the time we reach the stage we were laughing so hard at Shay tripping and falling. That I thought Ian was going to piss his pants.

The crew - Mark and Marco- point us to our dressing rooms, while inside the other crew members - lisa and Masiey- asked me to put on a black leather and lace skater skirt, purple tanktop, and said I could keep my own shoes. I walk out and notice that Ezra has a black tuxedo on with an untied bowtie and the jacket only has 2 out of 5 buttons buttoned. His pants were wrinkled and he had his hair messed up. I can't even explain how perfectly h-aw-ot he looked. After getting set up, I get behind the prop door, I fix my ponytail and wait for Josh-our own director- to call action.

"Action." Josh calls

I open the fake door to the fake bar walking to the barstool that was marked for me.

ARIA'S P.O.V

I sit down on the first barstool at the door, just to my left. As soon as I sit the bartender walks over to me, seeing as there is only 2 other people besides me and the bartender.

"What you want?" He ask nodding his head to me.

"Long-island ice tea." I say, looking over at the bulletboard, studying the black letters.

"It's been a year, right?" A deep voice ask over my shoulder.

I turn around to see the guy who was sitting 2 bar stools away from me, I look back at the board noticing the flyer of my old friend Alison pinned in the center. I nod, turning back around as the bartender sets down my tea. The boy from 2 seats away moves to the stool next to me, I smile warmly at him and sip my tea. He gives me a nod, chuckling as I spit my "tea" back into the cup. I look up, and giggle, studying his boyish grin, I shake my head at him and raise my hand to call over the bartender.

"Long-island Ice tea, isn't straight whiskey." I say pushing the cup toward him.

"But whiskey is good for me. " The boy- or now that I see him close up is a man- tells the bartender when he comes back with my tea.

"Ezra." He says, introducing himself, sipping his whiskey.

"Aria." I state sipping my tea.

"You look awfully young to be drinking." He says taking my tea from my hand.

"So do you, don't you think if he served me he knows I'm old enough." I say taking back my tea.

he sighs as he puts his hand on my thigh, squeezing it. "You're a little young as well." I say pushing his whiskey away from him.

" What are you studying?" He ask clearly changing the subject.

"Hmm?" I ask not understanding the question.