FIRST AND LAST

I awake again to a knock on my door. I sit up in bed looking at the time, it'd only been 15 minutes since I last woke up. I sigh and swing my legs over the edge of the bed, pulling my hair out of the pony tail and shake my head before putting it back up. I walk to the door pulling my shirt down to cover my stomach, and pulling down the edge of my shorts to fix them. I open the door expecting Shay or maybe the weird little old lady from down the hall that gives me strange looks.

I open the door, slamming it shut when I see that it's Ian. "Sorry, I'll let you in but I'm not decent for you right now." I say through the door

"Yeah, let's wait for Shay to see me and tell Marlene about us. That's a great plan." Ian says laughing. I open the door again smiling, opening it wider and gesturing for him to enter. "Sorry." I say sighing again. "What's the story morning glory?" Ian ask ruffling my bed head even more.

"After I saw that the scene for today was cancelled I went back to sleep and was asleep till you woke me up." I say walking to my dresser pulling out a lack long sleeve and a pair of faded blue jeans. "I've gotta get decent for company, be right back." I say laughing, walking to the bathroom.
"Okay, mind if I look around?" He yells to me. "Go ahead." I say back as I strip my shorts and underwear, remembering I forgot my new pair of underwear. I sigh and pull out a towel from under the sink and pull it around myself opening the door a bit and walking out. "NIce." I hear Ian say as I pull a pair out of the drawer and strut back to the bathroom confidently. "I forgot a bra as well but that's in the closet across the room." I say laughing. I hear Ian sigh as he turns off the tv that he'd apparently turned on at some point, "I'll get you one." I hear him sigh again as he walks to the closet. "Umm... NO IT'S FINE I'LL GET IT." I say as I pull my pajama shirt back over my head and running to the closet just as Ian pulls out a black bag of clothes. "What is this?" Ian ask as he pulls a black shirt out of it. "A bag of clothes my mom sent out from Memphis earlier, I haven't had time to sort through them." I say laughing, pulling the bag from him re-tying it and throwing it in the back of the closet. I grab a bra and run back to the bathroom, finishing getting dressed, listening to Ian ramble on about some sort of tea that helps the people on "Supersized vs. Superskinny" lose and gain weight, and how it's the next big thing on movies and stuff. I sigh as i finish brushing my teeth and hair into a french braid.

I walk out into my room seeing Ian poking around in the food that's delivered to my room each morning. "Take what you'd like." I say laughing. I watch as Ian picks up the blueberry and chocolate chip muffin taking a giant bite out of it. "Want some?" He ask pushing it out toward me. I shake my head walking to the closet pulling out the bag. "I'm just going to put all these clothes away. " I say dumping the clothes on my bed and start sorting them out into -shirts -pants -underwear (and bras) -and give away. By the time I'd finished sorting and putting everything away, it was almost noon. I sigh and look around, deciding to turn back on the tv, that Ian had turned off at some point while I was working. I decide to leave it on the news after like 5 minutes of going through the channels for a while. I turn down the volume lying on the bed motioning for Ian to get up from the chair and sit next to me. "When do you move out of here?" He ask as he settles down. "I'm not sure, me and my agent were going to look for houses today at around 4." I say curling up to his chest. I start to doze off and I am almost asleep when Ian shakes me awake rather harshly. I jolt up, expecting a dire or something really alarming. Ian laughs and points to the tv. "You're on the teli." He says laughing, harder when I whip my head to the left looking at the tv, my eyes growing wide when I see my name flashing on the screen under my headshot. "For what? What did they say I did? I swear it wasn't me." I say as I jump up standing on the bed turning up the volume.

"Lucy Hale, the teen actress may just be into some trouble. tay tuned to hear more about it after this break." Says the news reporter as the screen goes black.