Kegs anen

Ian's PoV
Lucy and I finish eating and she disappears to swim with Keegan. I don't bother asking to join because I know he wouldn't allow it. She's outside for about 1-1 1/2 hours before they both walk inside. I hear them in the kitchen for a moment before Keegan shows up in my doorway. I sigh as I turn in my swivel chair to face him.
"She's keeping it. I know that." He says entering my room, shutting the door behind him. "I also know that you are going to stick around and help her take care of that child. And if you don't I will make you regret it." He says as though I had any other plan.
"I wasn't planning on leaving!! I love Lucy and I'll love my kid just as much!" I yell, my face  heating up.
Keegan takes a second before replying. His face hard and cold. A side of him I never like to see. "She's fragile. You need to be there. I expect the best from you." He pauses. "We all do" he adds softly before leaving. I can't stop to think as I following him into the hallway.
"Keegan." I say as he turns walking back toward me. "I expect the bes-" I'm cut off by Keegan's fist connecting with my jaw. I stand there. Shocked.
Keegan's PoV
What did I just do? I look at him as his hand slowly reaches to touch the assaulted area. I make no move to apologize. I know why I did it.
"That's for hurting her. Don't give me a reason to do that again." I say as I stalk away.
I hear him murmur but I don't stop to ask what he'd said. I'm sure it was somewhere along the lines of 'I never meant to hurt her you douche.'
I walk to the living room, a movie playing as I walk to the couch. Looking up from my phone to see Lucy asleep on the couch. Her hand on her stomach a small smile on her face.  I smile, as I turn the volume on the television up a little, sitting in the arm chair. Careful not to bother Lucy's slumber while doing so. She stirs a little before turning over. Still asleep.
I watch the remainder of the movie. It's in a different language and has no subtitles. I assume it was on something else when Lucy was watching it.
I make a small noise as Troian covers my eyes with her dainty hands. She leans into my ear and whispers "you should meet me in the pool." Her hot breath fanning down my neck as she walks away. I look down to see im still in my swim shorts.
I stand up, following her to the pool. She gets in, and turns around to raise her eyebrows at me as I'm not following.
I get in and swim to her. Placing my hands at her waist. Kissing her softly before she becomes more aggressive.
Lucy's PoV
I wake up to the back door closing as Keegan walks back to the back yard. Most likely going for another swim. I clean up my carrots and drink before walking to the window that shows the pool. I see Keegan and Troian making out rather aggressively in my pool. She moves down to kiss his neck as he opens his eyes and looks at the window in which I'm standing. I make no move to move due to the fact it's one way glass. I know he can't see me but I still feel awkward watching them. Keegan pulls away from Troian and says something before getting out of the pool walking back toward the door. I quickly run to the couch acting asleep. I'm not sure why but I don't want him knowing I was awake. I lay motionless for a minute before Keegan says something. 
"I know you're awake. You can see in the window if the light hits it correctly."  He  says as I turn over opening my eyes again.
"I don't know why I'm acting like I'm asleep I have nothing to hide." I say, standing up stretching.
Keegan's eyes drift down to my stomach as I stretch and I too look down. I see a flat stomach with no baby bump yet. I smile as I think about how I will soon have a bump. I look back up to see Keegan still staring at my stomach.
"there's a baby in there." He says stepping forward toward me. I nod.
"Half me half Ian." I say, nothing else to say.
"Half you half him" he says venom dripping from the word him. As though Keegan hates the thought that the kid is Ian's.
"Yes. And there's no one else it could be." I say not sure what I mean it why I said it.
"It could've been mine, if we lived in a different time line. It even could've been Tyler's or Yani's." He says looking up to meet my eyes.
"Yes. In a different universe but we live here. And it's Ian's." I say. Not liking the look in his eyes as he looks jealous or angry. Angry at what?
"Yea" he says as he looks away. His eyes blank of any emotion I may have seen before.
I hear footsteps down the hall before Ian enters the room. Oblivious to the conversation that took place before he walked in. I smile at him as he looks between me and Keegan.
Me in a bikini and Keegan dripping wet in his swim trunks. He looks between us a few times before drawing his conclusion and walking up to Keegan.
Pulling his hand back, and before I can stop him, launches it forward. Connecting to Keegan's jaw. I gasp as Keegan nods and Ian pats him on the back walking into the kitchen. I smile at him as he rubs his jaw.
"I deserved that." He says, sitting on the couch.
"Why?" I ask as I pull out a blanket, joining him on the couch.
"I punched him. He's getting revenge. We're even. We're good now." He says, turning on the television.
"Why'd you punch him?" I ask, watching as he flips through the channels.
"He hurt you." He says. Deciding on a movie about something or something else.
"Oh." Is all I say before watching the movie in silence.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
He smirks as I scream as another person is killed in the sick movie he's playing. I smile as he turns the channel, after 40 minutes of me begging him to. He finally does and he changed it to some Mexican channel. I'll take it.
"Alphabet game?" he ask
I nod
"Apple."
"Boob"
"Count"
"Dracula"
"Elmo"
"Forget"
"Good"
"Hot"
"I am"
"Justin is" idk okay?
"Kim is cute"
"Love her"
"Mom does too"
"No shit"
"Penis"
"Queer"
"Rhombus"
"Television"
"Stop. I win you said t not s." He says laughing.
I nod and slowly stand up, walking to the kitchen.

(1174)
Another chapter. Still not super long but hey at least I'm updating again. Right?
Vote
Comment
I hope it's a good chapter.