24 | you look naked

Episode 24:
YOU LOOK NAKED

≫ ≫ ≫

D A K A R A I ' S P O V :
. . . The day that Fawn moves into the apartment . . .

"Elliott!"

Hmph,

"Elliott!"

Thump.

"Ellioooooooooooott!"

"It's too early!"

"Does it look like I care? The new neighbors are here!"

I peer out the window to find a large moving truck unloading – well, not that much stuff, but a single bed and a sofa. Down the road you can see the car full of people driving in.

I have no idea who's moving in, but I hope it's a boy! Then I'd have someone to play with besides Elliott, ugh.

He's no fun.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Aren't you excited, my most favoritest, grr, and heaviest, older brother that I love dearly and wish would get up!"

"Nope,"

Elliott thought he was cool because he was twelve.
Let's keep this on the down low, but, he isn't. He snores. Shh!

When he first became my brother he was so much nicer.
Now he's all matured and boring.

B  - O - R - I - N - G

"If I tell you there's donuts downstairs will you get up?"

Elliott perks up.

"I'm listening, go on,"

"Well, that's kind of it," I sway on my feet then click my tongue satisfied before running off with his shirt.

"Hey! Give that back!" He screams jumping out of bed with, you guessed it, no shirt on, and a more than terrified expression on his face.

I jumped out of his room and scrambled into the kitchen, dropping it into the sink.

"You! Oh, you're not making it out of here alive!"

"Put it here?" I shuffle over to the window, and hang his shirt outside. Right over the moving truck pulled into our apartment complex's parking lot.

"No! No, don't put it there you moron! Give it back!" He screams, and I laugh at the vein popping of the side of his forehead. It makes him look like a much less intimidating, and much less green, version of the Hulk.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Hulk!"

"Huh?"

"Good bye!"

"Wait, what? Hey! Give me back my stupid shirt!"

He chases me down the stairs of the building all the way down to the main floor. This is where we come face to face with the owner of our apartment building, Terry, who looks down at Elliott disappointedly.