Chapter 24

Liam P.O.V

Today is the day, the wedding having today; Me, Niall and Harry were dolled up to a 'T'. Niall in a light yellow short puffy bride's dress, Harry in a light pink cocktail bride's dress and me in the traditional white bride's dress, not for marriage but as bate. We're handcuffed, drugged to the point of nobody movement and lack of sleep, hoping for a miracle to happen. Laying in this dark old wooden church, shattered multicolored church windows, dirty, torn and untouched seats from the bottom up with the gang members lining up either side of the sanctuary waiting like soldiers greeting their master. When the main sanctuary doors open, Troy proudly walks in with Justin by his side as all the gang members from either side bow down one by one to him while he never left eye contact with me.

"Ah! Finally! Today is the day! The 'X' gang will become victorious! I become the new top mafia leader! And most importantly...." Troy took my chin up, forcing me to look at him "The day Zayn Malik dies". I roughly move my head away from his hand and place my head down between my thighs trying to hide my tears away from the man planning to take my sunshine away. I can't believe how weak I am, I couldn't protect Harry and Niall, I couldn't defend myself from being kidnapped....and maybe Zayn doesn't care about saving me anymore. We've kidnapped for a while now and today is the expected day that everything goes down, but I'm having my doubts that he ever will care to save us from here. I don't know maybe I have to give in to the Troy and his gang to protect my best friends, their all I have and if anyone is getting all types of pain should be me.

"Aw, why the long face baby? you're my bride today and forever, we're just waiting for our special guest and the fireworks will begin!" Troy rest his arm on my shoulder. "You are the worst" I shout at his at face "I know but that's when I'm at my best". Troy left me to walk over to Justin "The time must come Justin o'boy, you get your bride, your revenge and your happy ending," Justin smirks. "I just need that piece of shit to come and he's game over with his little besties and their traveling circus of a mafia family," They started chuckling away from the sadness me, Harry and Niall have to encounter more soon. After everything I've been through...no what we as a small group have been through with these men, never in my short life would I ever imagine this would be the end of me and Zayn. Not a lot of people would believe how much fell for him, even if in the most unfruitful times we've gone through together, I have no regrets about it at all.

I don't want to believe that this is the end, does it really matter at this point, feel like my life is over. While I was in deep thinking Harry move next to me, close to crying out his beautiful face "I want to go home, I want my lion king" Harry slowly tear upon the shoulder. I wish could hug him tightly and claim him down but these chains are trapping my care away. Harry maybe the sassiest of our group but is the easiest to crush down and seeing him like this kills me with almost every bone in my body. Niall has been quiet for a long while now but he did move closer to me, resting his head against my other shoulder. He didn't look like he slept in days, his eyes were black and bagged over that even though the makeup they put on us, you can see the bags under eyes.

We're the "Brides" and the treatment we've been given has been horrible seen we were kidnapped. We're almost skin and bones at this point, we're given small snacks such as a small piece of candy and cup of water for us to share three times a day. Why? Troy wants us to look more petite and small to one, to show Zayn the results of not saving us in time (Even though realistic you really can't recover from an epic fight/a burning house so quickly) and two, it would be easier for them to take advance of us after everything is over. We were healthy before in the first place but now we're skin and bones. We couldn't have much peace for ourselves even for a short time as Justin and group of 5 men all of them dressed in black suits walking very fast. "It's time, say goodbye to each other you wouldn't be seeing each other ever again," Justin announced.

We were in stock "What?! You took us from our lovers now you want us apart?!" Niall yelled out. Justin snapped his fingers as the group on men rip Harry and Niall from my arms. "No please! Leave them alone!" I pleaded for them not to let them go but it too late. "Liam!" Both Niall and Harry scream out to me as Justin took Niall in his arms and the rest of the group took Harry away leaving me alone. Alone by myself in this empty, in this dirty old church, where anyone could see me through the broken colored windows as the hairs on my skin start to grow more, the energy to cry has lost effect and the feeling of hope has become empty as familiar disgusting hands creep behind my shoulder. "I'm sorry I had them take your friends away but a deal is a deal," Troy disheartedly commented. "What deal?" I weakly asked. "Me and Justin made a deal of ownership; obviously I take you and Justin takes the blond one". "What about Harry?" "Oh the curly one, well... it just says he would make a great woman to my men," Troy slowly comments, that makes me overly angry.

"You piece of shit! How dare you do this to him?! No! How could do to us?! We're just normal people like everyone else! Normal people in love with others and now dare to take that away from us?! Away from me...." I'm starting to lose all my energy to express my anger, my head started to ache with a feeling of pain against my back as my voice slowly becoming silent. I realize that Troy had stabbed me in the back with something containing liquidly in it, knocking me down slowly. "I had enough of bitching and complaining, I'll knock you out for a few minutes so I came have some peace and quiet-" BOOM!

The church doors were suddenly open and blown across the sanctuary, a smoke bomb was thrown across the room as enlight itself feets away from me and Troy. I'm pulling every strength I have left to see what's happening as Troy pulls me closer. "It's funny how my enemies always hating on me but always want my dick no matter what," A voice crawls within the gray smoke. Troy starts to chuckle "Well well, I was low key hoping you wouldn't make it or live to see this day but it makes this wedding so much more exciting! Now let's get this wedding going!" The voice, I know that voice, I've been waiting to hear this voice for so long, this voice belongs to the man I love! Zayn...

"Don't Worry Princess, Daddy's Here"