Chapter 28

Josh P.O.V

This is it, it's finally here. It's my time to shine in the story-Uhhh *Uhm* anyway, Niall is my number one priority and I need to get him out of here. "It's time to die, Josh, your days are numbered," Justin points his little pocket knife at me, what a fucking brat. "Bring it on, in the end, me and Niall will be going home," You fucker should have been fucking dead a long time ago, you alive makes me sick, Niall should be with me and me only and once you're completely gone I'll have fucking happy ending!" Here's this little fucker go again.

"Here you go again and again with this stupid shit, Niall doesn't love you and doesn't want you dumbass! Hell! His friend, cocked, and all types of blocked you when you guys were friends to stay friends with you, so why do you even think you and him will work now? Especially in this current situation?" I smugly asked the true question, seeing Justin's face in shock is priceless as he looks back a knocked out Niall then back to me. His hands started shaking, and slowly the tears, I guess he hates hearing the truth. Unlucky for him, I'm the most roughly honest one in this family. So let me toy with his psyche real quick, pick up my baby and find the fam. 

 "Cat caught your tongue? But let me hit you with some more facts," I circle him, about to ruin this man's whole career. "First and foremost, Niall is mine, my only and one we all know that already, second my baby boy never liked you like that bro, like at all," My words are getting to him little by little. "And to be very honest with you, you stupid brat, Niall need someone to take of him, give him a sense of trust, to lead him, make him feel safe and happy,". While Justin fell to his need, I grabbed his hand with the pocket knife and got in his ear "Now tell me, boy, you have betrayed his trust, acting hella selfish, made him unhappy, KIDNAPPED HIM, the biggest offend in my book and try to force him into marrying you?! Not very cash money of you, pretty yet,". In with the quickness I tackled him down to the ground "You're more fitting as a bitch boy than a gangsta boy!". Oops, I think made him lost it.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!," Justin kicked me in the inner thigh and pushed me off him, knocking me to the ground. Justin still has the pocket knife in his hands with an angry smirk in his face. "I don't care what the fuck facts bullshit you say about me and Niall's relationship, I'll make him love me and I'll make him the perfect pather for me! Because you can't be talking shit! You came to him too! All of you with all the other two! So what's make you any different than me, huh?!". I understand why he would see it in that light, And understandably it would look hypocritical on me, however."I can understand why you would think that way on the surface however you are completely wrong!" I yelled. 

"Excuse me?!" Justin questioned. "You X Mafia members' way of love is to kidnap, mold, and form people to become something that you want them to be based on how you want that person to be, that's not loving, that's manipulation! you use that on your enemies! Not the people you love or for your case, who you claim to love,". "Yes, you're right I did come on to him strong in the beginning, me and the boys, but we didn't change them to fit what we want from them, they became more comfortable expressing themselves and to us a second." I quickly got up and tackled him with full force, holding down his arm with a knife in his hands "Niall, Harry and Liam are comfortable expressing themselves now, still there nerdy as fuck but we love that. I'm sure even when they were scared after being in the hellhole you've trapped them in for a while, but they never lost hope in me and the gang or losing themselves to please you fucks to survive, that's love you can never force to change,".

"You'll make you eat this words to death!" We wrestled to across the room, he strikes the knife next to my head to the floor and continues to miss as I moved to the opposite direction of his blade. "Get off of me, you sick freak!" I kneed him in the stomach and push him off me, he has a lot of strength to not let that knife leave his hand. Justin starts running towards "Niall is mine!" Justin and I clashed with punches to the face and striking blows for blows. he got me in the right shoulder and the left of my chest with cuts over my upper body. I landed a punch in this left eye, pushing him back to cover it. I grab his arm and took the knife out of his hands and kicked him down, and keep him in place with my foot on his chest. "Let go of me!" I add pressure to my foot causing him to cough out a bit of blood. "No! This ends here and now!" I aimed the knife to his punched out eye. 

"WAIT!" I stopped and look down. "Please! I give up! I give up! Please don't kill me! I'll stop! I'll stop!" Justin, after fighting with me for so long, finally cries."I don't wanna die! Please! I give up!" Justin coughing up a lot of blood and crack into tears, I sign and look down on him. "Honestly, in times like this, I would laugh in the faces of shitbags like you before I finish the job but this is just isn't even worth getting my hands dirty anymore," I got off his chest and turn over to his side cough off the blood. "I'll let you go, but I have one more thing to get off my chest," I aim the knife to his back and stabbed him."AHHHHHHHHH!!," Justin screaming in pain as tried to turn toward me, only to meet a round-house kick, Justin is done.

"If you survive this day, I suggest you leave the mafia and lifestyle for good, you're not made for this type of lifestyle nor a man for it. Also never come near Niall, me or my family ever again, or the next time will be your last," I stated. "Farewell," I look to the other side of the room and ran over to find Niall still knocked out. "Shit," I cussed and took him in my arms, Niall is out cold but alive. "I'll treat your wounds as we look for the others, it will be all over soon baby," I kissed his forehead. I lift myself, carrying Niall over my shoulder, and slowly walk out of the room leaving a half-dead Justin. "Louis, Zayn, you fuckers better not die on me," We have to win this war.