Chapter 17

Harry P.O.V.

"Hey Louis, I want to you to meet my parents soon"

I currently picking up flowers from the garden, while Louis is working on business on the outside table, its a windy day.

Louis looks sexy in glasses, tight jeans and an unbuttoned white shirt showing his chest, making me feel lucky to be his boyfriend.

And theirs me, in an oversized light brown sweater, brown shorts, shorts dark boots and a flower clown with different color roses. I look alright I guess.

"Well Kitty, me and the boys need to meet with you, Liam and Niall's parents to discuss some things, so on Saturday you and I are going to your parent's house, my love" Louis exampled

Me, Liam and Niall, like The Bad Boys, we've been best friends seen forever. 

We don't live with our parents, our families decided that we should live in the same apartment complex together, in Bradford.

so they put their money together and give each of us, our own apartments in the same complex, without worrying about getting jobs and making money.

"Now my love prepare breakfast, let's game time"

Oh how I love Louis~

Zayn P.O.V

OK, so today I have to meet Liam's parents.

I'm not nervous about it, is that I have to be a good inspiration for his family to love me and to ask some important questions.

"Are you ready, Zayn?" My love of my life comes me.

"Yes, my love I'm ready~"

Niall P.O.V

"Oh, this was him when he was a young lad in his soldier costume" my Mom embarrassing me in front of Josh.

Me and Josh are in Wolverhampton, where me, Harry and Liam spend our childhood together.

"Oh, I'm so happy that Nialler finally found his true love, without having a bitchy girlfriend" My mother proudly announces with my family so happy.

"Thank you Mrs. Horan, I'm really lucky to have someone as beautiful as Niall" Josh proudly admired me when I smiled.

"And Niall, you have to tell me about the sex you and Josh have maybe can help me and your father in bed" Mom whispered in my ear, making me blush harder.

"MOM!!!!!!!" I whined.

"I'm just teasing you, sweetie and he's so handsome and intelligence" God can Mom get more embarrassing?

"Niall can you fetch some juice for us, I need to talk to parents, alone" Josh sweetly command.

I got up and went to the kitchen, looked for everyone's favorites when I heard something that made me uncomfortable.

"I don't if we're OK with that, he's only sixteen" I heard my mother.

"I knew you would be, but I want to make sure he's safe and mine" overheard Josh.

"What's going on?"

Harry P.O.V

"Thank you for the lovely tea, Mrs. Twist" Louis thanked my mom.

"Oh love, just call me Anne, and I'm very pleased with you taking care of my baby angel".

Me and my boobear are at my dear mother's house, having a little tea party in our backyard flower garden.

"Harry my love, can you bring some more of that delicious rose tea, I need to talk to your dear mother," Louis asked kissing my cheek.

"Yes, my love" I hurry to the kitchen to make more tea when something I heard made me curious.

"The thought is really cute because he takes it from me, but I don't know for his age" I heard my mother.

"I know, but I want what's best for both me and Harry, we are in love" Louis responded.

"Oh dear"

Liam P.O.V

"Thank you for the dinner, Mrs. Payne" Zayn thanked mom.

"Oh anything for you, since you took good care of my baby boy" mom proudly thanked.

After our dinner with my parents, mom showed Zayn around our house including my childhood bedroom.

Zayn was so relaxed and happy to see my parents, that something worries me and I don't know what that is.

I'm currently in the kitchen finding the cake mom baked earlier after we came when mom gasped.

"I know how much you love him, but this news is shocking for me" my mom sounded really shocked of what secret Zayn is hiding from me.

"Yes, that's why I'm here" Zayn darkly smile, stealing my mother's heart with his attractiveness.

"What is he up to?"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We returned back to Bradford with Larry and Nosh with us and for the first time ever I pretty mad with Zayn.

"Zayn, what's going on between you and other Bads?" I asked with a strong questionable look.

All did Zayn do was turn around and smirked at me, then suddenly Larry and Nosh came out of nowhere.

"You really want to know what's going on?" Zayn stalks in front of me.

"Yes"

Zayn got on one knee and hold a Platinum ring and took my hand.

"Will you marry me?"

Yes, my Possessive Bad Boy.