Chapter 29

Harry P.O.V

"...What did you say, Harry?" Fuck, I dropped the bomb. I wanted to tell him after all of this is over but shit, this is bad timing. But I have no other choice but to come clean. I dropped the gun and slowly held my stomach while Louis froze in place "I'm...I'm carrying a baby...our baby bae," I smiled to myself not noticing the tears rolling down my cheeks, some landing on my pink dress. "I..I wanted to tell you in hoping all of this was over but I was scared of many things, what if you didn't come back for me? What if those players destroy the baby while violating me? What if you didn't want-,"' Don't want what?" Louis quietly asked. "What if you didn't want our baby?".

The thought of Louis not wanting our child hurts the most throughout the time of waiting, hoping, and almost losing belief of being saved at the time, scared me shitless and I hated it, I hated here. I dropped to my knees hold my hands to my face and started crying "I can't stand for that Louis, the thought of you not wanting me and the baby or giving up on me made me sick! But when I hear from across the room to save the day, I was scared but relieved!" yelled through tears. "But-but then you suddenly snapped once you saw my belly and that scared me more-" Did those fuckers ever touched you?" Louis harshly asked.

"What-," Did those mother fuckers fucking touch you?! Yes or mother fucking no?! Answer the fucking question goddamnit! Before I blow this fuck ass place to the goddamn ground for not only causing so much shit for my family and causing shit for my bride-to-be and my future child!!" Louis burst down into tears. This is the first time I've seen Louis broke down like this, to be honest, this is the first I've seen Louis cry. He's usually a showoff and super charismatic but this...I've never seen Louis like this. "No baby, no, they didn't touch me while I was trapped here, they're plan was to violate me in front of you once they had contact with you, but before that no I was safe for the most part," I confessed holding myself more.

"I'm so sorry Louis...I wasn't strong enough to protect myself or my friends...and I tried to protect myself from those men, but I'm not strong enough,". "The hell are you talking about?" Wha-What? I felt arms wrapped around me. A hug for the first time in a long time, and it's from the one I love. Resting my head on his left shoulder, Louis pulled me up and carried me like a bride, because I am his bride.

"I'm so proud of you Harry, I'm so so proud of you baby, I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you when we got attacked and I'm sorry for snapping at you like that, I blacked out because I thought they touched what is mine,". I couldn't hold back the tears coming out of my eyes. "Louis, I love you...I will always love you, you mean the world to me," I share my love for him. And for the first time in a long time, we've kissed. Felt like fireworks and butterflies in the air, I have my Louis again and my little family is all together.

"Well, well, I see our second fairy tale ending going on here," We to the entrance of the room, thank god it's Josh and he has Niall with him! "Josh, Niall! I'm so happy that you guys are ok!" I tried to get down but Louis wouldn't let go. "Louis!"Baby, I haven't had you in my arms in a long time, I need this right now," He cuddled into me more, ok fair enough. "Same goes for me and Niall got hit pretty badly, he's out pretty cold but I was able to give him so meds as I was looking for you guys but he needs to a full treatment soon but I wanted to find you guys make a small camp for a few minutes and meet with Zayn and Liam," Josh explain the current situation. "We can camp here real quick, Zayn probably still in the sanctuary with Troy and Liam, so we don't have must time! Let's heal up and get moving!" I suggest and everyone agrees.

"That's my baby! Taking charge!" Louis starts kissing me all over my face. "We can kiss and make out later bae but let's heal ourselves and get to our friends! Our family!" I kissed his forehead. "I love it when you show leadership! See, my baby is more gangsta than you bearly alive pussy hoes!" Louis yelled back at the bearly moving football players, aww he so sweet! "What should we do with them, Master?~" I pulled him into another kiss. "The rest of our men will take of the rest, and baby don't start that up yet~ I want to at least have that wedding dress on your wash and cleaned off before I fuck the shit out of you in it. I think that's part of the reason I'd blacked earlier," What??

"Louis?" I pouted. "Look, baby, I was angry at this bitches trying to touch my little Harry and! At the same time horny as fuck! Because I saw my little Harry in a beautiful dress! I'll give the X hoes that acknowledgment! And yeah I just miss my baby~" Awww I just love him. "Can we focus before you guys start fucking?" We turn out of shock, Niall is awake. "My baby is ok..." Josh slowly broke down as he slowly put Niall down and pull him in. "Josh! I knew you would come and save me!" Me and Louis watch them kiss.

"Now that the part of the gang is here, as we heal and get ourselves together, Zayn is going through his boss battle right now," Louis pulled me closer. "I'm worried for Liam, he's in the toughest situation out of all of us, a complete do or die situation," I chat in. Liam...Zayn...Please win so we can all go home together and be at peace. "It's all left to you, Zayn," said Josh. "Liam...hang in there," Niall prayed.

"So Liam, who do you choose; Troy or Zayn?"