Chapter 14

Liam P.O.V

"Come on babe, it'll be fun" Zayn trying to convince me to go to a party at his friend's house.

"I don't know Zayn, I have a lot of studying to do," I told him.  Not that I'm trying to tell him, that I don't want to go, but my studies are more important than some party.

"Come on babe, I want to show everyone that you belong to me" Zayn kissed along my back, wrapping his arms around my waist, as I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll go with you" I gave up, Zayn smiled, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"See how our relationship is so beautiful, you always obey me and we're both happy, you're such a good boy" Zayn praised me.

"I guess so?" he raised an eyebrow at me and pulled me closer.

"Is that a problem, princess?" he asked with a tone that sounds a bit angry.

"N-N...No Zayn" I tried not to make him angry.

"Good, we're leaving tonight, Louis and Harry are not coming, because Louis taking Harry out on a date and Josh and Niall are staying home" Zayn explained.

"Ok, whatever you say" I signed

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I put on a denim jacket with a white shirt, some skinny jeans and white high tops.

I really want to look good for Zayn, but I feel like our relationship is like Master and Submission, it's not a normal relationship, but I love it so much.

I hear a knock on the door, I opened it and their Zayn in all black,  black leather jacket, black shirt, black skinny jeans and black boots, looking sexy as the best thing in the world.

"Are you ready, beautiful?" Zayn grabbed my hand and kissed me.

"Yes, Zayn" he leads me to his motorcycle.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

We stop at a large house with a large crowd of people around it. 

We got off the motorcycle and walked to the front, the large crowd of people stop and looked at us, some licked their lips, eye raping me and putting their hands on clothed cocks.

Zayn pulled me closer and gave them a heavy death glare, they got scared and turned away.  Gosh, being with Zayn in public is like a wolf protecting you at all times.

We made it inside and all I see is drunk people whatever.

Drunk people on the dance floor, kitchen, on the stairway, everywhere in and out this house is a human bottle of alcohol.

"I'm going to find my friend and get us some drinks, babe," Zayn said, and kiss on the forehead.

Zayn left and I sat on the couch, a lot of people start to look at me with dirty looks on their faces.

"Hey baby face," a boy said, who looks older than me, with a bottle in his hand, drunk as hell and giving me a dirty smirk.  This can't be good.

"Hi"

"What are you doing by yourself, come with me and we can have some fun"~ a boy flirted with me.

"Sorry, I have a boyfriend" I corrected him.  I'm going to be real, I'm proud to be Zayn's BF and I'm not a cheater.

"Too bad, I'm making you mine" with that boy grabbed me and pushed me down to the couch, attacking my neck with his lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM, HE'S MY BITCH!"

In a flash the boy was thrown across the room, I looked over and see Zayn, with an beyond angry look on his face, his eyes ready kill.

He jumped on the boy, and destroyed every part of his body with punching, kicking and biting.

I'm in shock, but I'm not surprised, every time someone tries to claim me, Zayn saves me from danger.

Zayn stopped the attack, stand up and looked down at the boy, who looked like he came out of a pool full of blood and literally knocked himself out.

Zayn glared at me, then grabbed me and dragged me out of the party.

"We're going to my house and where you're going to be punished" Zayn angrily explained.  My heart is beating into overdrive. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Zayn pushed me, inside his house and grabbed my chin, making me have to look into his dangerous wolf eyes.

"Go to my room and wait for me there, and you better be naked" he whispered in my ear.

I wasted no time and ran to his room, and took my clothes off.

The whole mansion was quiet, Larry's not home yet and Nosh, they have to be asleep, because I don't know what kind of punishment Zayn is going to give me.

The door opened and Zayn came in with an evil, dangerous and deadly smirk on his face, coming closer to me as I step back.

"My poor little baby, I know you're not going to be ready of what I'm about to do to you, but naughty little boys have to be punished" he grabbed and pushed me against the wall.

He grabbed both of my wrists and handcuffed me to the wall.

Pressed his body against my back, with his hot breath against my neck and his hands trailing over my body.

"You've been a bad naughty little princess, Liam" Zayn whispered in my ear before biting it.

"It's time for your punishment"

He pulled my pants down, then his pants and without warning stick his cock in, and I screamed in surprise, pain and pleasure.

he thrust faster, harder and harder while holding my legs, pressing our bodies against the wall, biting my neck, as I moaned sweet nothings against the wall.

"NO ONE IS TO TOUCH YOU BUT ME, YOU'RE MINE LIAM MINE, NO CAN HAVE YOU BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled trusting to the X-rated max.

"I'm yours Zayn, always yours and forever yours!!!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"You're a good boy, when I coming" with that he came inside me and I came after him.

I started to get dizzy and tried, from the sex, as Zayn uncuffed me and I landed in his arms.

"I love you, Liam, you're mine and only mine" Zayn kissed my lips and carried me to bed and climbed in with me.

"I love you too Zayn, I'm yours and only yours" we smiled and cuddled to our sleep.

As much as He's possessive, that makes me love him more.

Follow me on Instagram: Starz_on_ fire

Follow me on Tumblr: Crystalfavs.Tumblr.com