Chapter 30

Liam P.O.V

"So Liam dear, who do you choose; Me or Zayn?".

...Zayn, I want to say Zayn, I got to say Zayn, I have to say Zayn...It's Zayn that I love, the fuck?! Like this shouldn't be a question or me questioning myself but fuck if I don't say, Troy, I'll have a bullet to my head as a statement for someone else's possessive ego. What should I do? Whenever I'm in these types of situations, Zayn will save me the neck of time like a hero saving his Damsel in Distress. But now he's already here and I have a gun to my head and I'm wondering if I say the wrong thing, will I lose my life or the love of my love? This is truly a loser's game.

"Come on Liam, we don't get all day~ We have a wedding to do, our vows to make, and our honeymoon awaits! Zayn's head would be a great marriage gift, don't you think dear?~" Troy toy the gun around my temple. Out of nowhere, Zayn lets out a laugh with the gun still aiming at Troy. "You're a comedian Troy, trying to kill me is one thing but giving my dear bride such a harsh choice but the obvious choice in hand in marriage, That's a little submissive of you,". He turned his direction back at me and gave me a small wink "I guess that shows that my baby here is more in control than you are,".

"Excuse me you little shit?! We're in my base! With my men! Rules! And territory! I call the shots at the end of the day, so you better watch your fucking mouth, if you know what's good for you Zayn," Troy presses the gun against my cheek. "I have the most important thing to you at gunpoint and you have the nerve to catch an attitude with me?! Especially when the love of your life here on gunpoint I don't know if I can call you selfish or foolish,".

"Foolish? Selfish? You should look in the mirror and check yourself, Troy. If there is anyone in the room that is more foolish, more selfish, in this situation it's you. If you want to face me like a man, you should be pointing the gun at me and not Liam! Why would you put someone that you 'supposedly love' into danger, especially direct danger, you pathetic!" Zayn yelled at him. Troy popped a nerve, a moment of silence before he moved the gun, aiming at Zayn. "Aww see! good boy Troy! Taking baby steps to be a man! What's it all that hard?! I'm glad you're finally speaking your big boy steps and facing me like a real man! Or if you're still in the process of becoming a man in general because clearly, you're just a bitch-" SHUT UP!" Troy starts running towards Zayn and throws a powerful punch, Zayn quickly dodged it.

"Woah there! Mr. Groom, big old hotshot! I thought we were going to do a simple old gunfight! I didn't know this was Fight Club," Zayn taunting Troy dodging his attacks with both men having their guns in hand. Troy paused for a second "Fuck you, Zayn Malik! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! I can't stress enough how much I hate every single thing about you! You drive so fucking crazy!" Troy pulls his gun towards Zayn "As much as I want to pull the trigger on you right here right now!" Out of me and Zayn's surprise, Troy throws the gun across the room.

A loud bang hit across the room startling me in the process. Luckily none of us got the end of it. It seems like Troy forgot to take his gun out of safety. But above all Zayn and Troy did not flinch at all, completely dead set on each other. "You and your lousy preaching about being a man this, being a man that, I got sick of it and sick of it, I just wanted to kill you more! So fine! drop the gun! and the square up here and now! One on One! Throw the hands and let's fight to the death!" Troy raised his fist in a fighting position waiting for Zayn to do the same.

Smirking slowly Zayn dropped his gun across the other side of the room. Troy was so dead set on Zayn that he didn't realize the gun was so close to me. Wait...was that reason Zayn winked at me? He was trying to toy with Troy's mine to focus on him? By giving him what he wants...Zayn. This is only the surface But god Zayn is a genius! "Finally! That a boy Troy! Now we can fight! Just like old times mate!" With that, both men clash. Blow for blow, clashing into each skull...Jesus just like the day, I saw them fight at that underground club.