Chapter 19

Liam P.O.V

"So I'm not the only one, getting messages from this 'X Leader?" I looked up at Zayn.

"No, apparently I also been getting messages from X Leader as well, but I don't think the others are getting the messages" Zayn answered.

"So it's just us?"

"Yes Sweetie".

It's been three days since we first got the X Leader messages, me and Zayn have been watching for each other backs ever seen.

"Zayn can I see your message from our new stalker? " I asked and Zayn gave me his phone.

'It's always you taking what is mine, now you have the biggest prize, you know me but I'm hard to find, I'll have the prize and I'll make sure you'll die' - X Leader.

A pit in my stomach formed as I read the text, X Leader is after me and wanted to kill Zayn.

"Don't worry princess, whatever this 'X Leader' is, this person has to be a dumbass to fight against me" Zayn kissed my forehead.

"Always, let's go to class before I get in trouble" Zayn hailed my hand as we got out of his car.

Suddenly our phones went off with the same name, that's been creeping on our relationship, X Leader.

''What does yours said Zayn?'' I asked my knight and crazy boyfriend.

"You should be afraid Mr. bad boy steal everything from me, you will lose him before you have the kiss and dance with him"- X Leader.

"What about you, my love?'' Zayn asked me.

"The real message is from behind my target"- X Leader.

"From behind?" we both turn around to see a huge sign on top of Zayn's car.

'Soon he'll be mine, Zayn!'.

The sign had a red liquid coming down around the sign, dripping on the roof of the car.

The sign didn't creep me out as much as hearing Zayn with his unnatural growl of anger.

"X Leader might pull anger into my blood and my car, but no one is touching my princess without being rip apart from the arms to the legs" Zayn pulled me closer to his chest as breath heavily.

"If you hear me X Leader, you just cost yourself a death wish and you if want a war you mother fucking got one, BRING IT ON BITCH!!!" Zayn yelled out holding me, so my face is crushed to his chest.

Then another text from X Leader came in.

'Let the flames begin'- X Leader.

With me in the middle of the fire.