Chapter 2

Liam P.O.V

I felt through the whole day, he's watching me. I see him from a far distance, Zayn. He's giving me dirty looks, smirking, licking his lips, and his eyes, oh my god his eyes, look like a wolf's eyes, their just set to kill.

It's the end of the day, I'm gathering my books, because I have a lot of studying to do, then suddenly a large figure came behind me. Zayn.

His hands went through my under my shirt, as he gave me open mouth kisses on the back of my neck.

"Hey princess," Zayn said as kiss along the back of my neck. "Where are you going? maybe you and your friends can come over my house, and have some fun with my boys" Zayn said hotly in my ear.

"I-I...I have to study, pl...please let go of me" I cried out, trying to wiggle my way out of his hold.

"You're so cute crying out for me, I wonder if you're a moaner or a screamer? because all I can think about, is your cute little ass and innocent little face" he whispered in my ear.

"You're really cute for a nerd, you know that"

"Thank you?" as he presses me into the lockers more.

"I want the whole school to know that you're mine"

"Why me?" I asked

"There are so many things I want to do you, claim you as mine, I want to do dirty things to you, rough sex, spanking, hold your cute little ass for my own" with that he squeeze my butt, and I moan with so much beautiful pleasure.

He turned me around and attacked me with a kiss, but I didn't kiss back and Zayn didn't like it, so he squeezed my butt again and I kiss back. His mouth taste like mint and chocolate, I wanted more.

He pulled out and he kissed my neck and sucked it. Then he whispered in my ear "You're mine now Liam, there's no point of escaping me, you're mine and mine forever". I couldn't believe my ears.

"You and your friends are coming to my house tomorrow, where me and my boys will be waiting and if you disobey I'll fuck you onto my motorcycle got it?" I didn't think twice, I just shook my head 'yes' and he smiled "good boy" he praised me with my answer.

"Don't be late or else" He warned me, then kiss my lips and hit my butt again.

"See you later, princess," he said blowing me a kiss. My heart just melted and my stomach burst out butterflies, I don't know if I'm scared or in love or feel so alive that someone touched me.

I don't know this feeling in my heart, mixer of scare, fear, and love.

Am I really falling for a bad boy?