#16

ZERA'S POV
I laughed when Ella fell to the floor. She got up, blushing, and giggled as the rest of the band roared with laughter.
Niall chuckled and helped her up. I was feeling much better than before, when I had seen all the signs saying they hated me.
Harry took my hand and helped me out of the car next. Luckily I didn't trip over. He didn't let go of my hand and I gulped.
How was this happening? HARRY STYLES was holding my hand. I was pondering what I could have done to deserve this when a light flashed in my face and more reporters started yelling at us. Harry quickly gave me his sunglasses to cover my face more.
"Are you dating Harry Styles?"
"Do you have feelings for him?"
"What are your injuries?"
I blushed and Harry turned to them.
"Gosh, can you leave us alone for one moment?" he said angrily.
The reporters holding microphones backed off a bit but still took loads of photos.
"Do you normally get this many reporters?" I ask Harry. He nods.
"Yeah. It kinda sucks," he adds.
I grimaced. I couldn't imagine how hard it must be to not be able to go out without being interrogated.
We walked in to a restaurant and the manager gave us a knowing look. We were seated at the very back of the room, in a secluded corner. Outside I knew the fans and paparazzi would still be waiting for us. To my surprise, Louis and Liam didn't sit down.

"Right lads, we better be off," Louis said.

"What? Why are you leaving?" Ella said, surprised. Louis smirked.

"We thought it might be better if it was just the victims and their saviours," said Louis. I blushed and sat down next to Harry. Ella sat next to Niall, opposite us. Louis and Liam walked out of the restaurant. We picked up a menu and I read the options.

"Right. I think I'll go with a fish and chips," Harry announced. I nodded.

"Me too," I said. Niall and Ella both had steak. We ordered from a blushing, nervous waitress.
"So how are you holding up?" Harry asked me while Niall was talking softly to Ella.
"I'm mostly in shock. I mean, my shoulder does hurt and so does my ankle, but, yeah, I'm just shocked," I said.
"Yeah, being beaten up does that to you." Harry sighed.
I blushed. "Um, no, I'm more shocked because I'm meeting you."
Harry laughed. "Why does everyone worship me like a god? I'm really just a normal guy who likes to sing."
"Well, let me think. You're internationally famous, you have been on the X Factor, and you're music is amazing, and it also helps that you're exceptionally good looking," I said.
I instantly regretted saying the good looking bit. Even though it's true.
Harry laughed again. "Well, you aren't bad yourself." And then he blushed and probably regretted saying that. I blushed too. More blushing. We blush too much.
Niall looked up from talking to Ella and smiled at us.
"Flirting going on here?" He said jokingly. Harry awkwardly smiled and Niall laughed.
I wondered what was happening between Ella and Niall. Like, they obviously liked each other. Harry probably was just trying to be nice to me, to make up for me getting attacked.

The waitress arrived with food. Niall's face lit up at the sight of his steak and everyone laughed.

It was funny how, even though i barely knew Harry and Niall, I already felt comfortable around them.