Epilogue

VERA'S POV

FOUR YEARS LATER

Walking along the beach hand in hand with Harry, no paparazzi in sight. This was the life. Only tomorrow we would have to go back to London and do more photoshoots and Harry would have to go back to the studio. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back, but my eyes were wandering over the aqua ocean and the distant horizon.

"Hey Zera, look over there! Dolphins!" Harry said joyously. I cast my eyes over to where he was pointing. Five dolphins were jumping and splashing in the water, creating ripples in the clear water. I laughed and watched them leap out of the water.

"They're amazing. Thank you for taking us here," I said. I turned around to look at Harry.

What I saw I will never forget.

Harry was on one knee on the sand, holding a box in his hand. A silver ring with intricate diamonds weaved into the ring glinted in the light.

"Zera," Harry breathed. "Will you marry me?"

A rush of pure emotion ecstasy shot through me and I felt like I was flying.

"Harry..." I trailed off. He stared at me intently.

"Of course," I grinned. Harry leapt up and hugged me, spinning me round in the sand. We laughed together and I could see his green eyes gleaming with tears. His brown curls were knotty and messy, but there isn't any other way I would've wanted it. He kissed me gently.

"Harry..." I said. "Where's the ring? You haven't lost it already..."

"In my pocket." Harry took the ring out of his pocket and opened it. He slipped it onto my finger.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled excitedly.

"What is it?" Harry asked, concerned.

"We should have a joint wedding with Ella and Niall! Wouldn't that be amazing?" I said happily. Harry considered it.

"That would be awesome. We should ask them," Harry said.

"Ella would will say yes," I said confidently.

"How do you know?"

"Um... we may have discussed this..." I blushed furiously. Harry laughed.

"You know what? Niall will agree too." He said.

"You-"

"Yeah, we talked about it. He's gonna propose to Ella tomorrow."

"I know. He was asking me if I thought Ella would say yes." I told Harry.

"I may have asked Ella if you'd say yes..." Harry blushed.

"We all seem to have been conspiring about marriage behind everyone's back," I laughed.

"Well, at least you said yes, wife." We laugh again.

"I'm glad I did, husband."

The wedding took place eight months later in a remote vineyard, on a cloudless day. The wedding went without a hitch, and they all lived happily ever after.

A/N
Cringgeeee ik but thanks if u got up to this point. We've really enjoyed writing this book, and we will continue to write books. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖