#12

ZERA'S POV

I looked up at Ella. She had just finished reading her letter and was looking at me in utter shock as well.

"Well?" I demanded. "What did yours say?"

"Oh my god. It said all sorts of stuff. How about we just swap letters and read each others?" she suggested.

I took her letter and read it.
"Oh my fucking god. He said he loved you? I'm sorry but WHAT THE FUCK?" I said.
"I know, I don't think he meant it romantically though. Now shut up. I'm trying to read your letter."

Ella was staring at my letter with tears streaming down her face. I rolled my eyes.

"Really Ella? Crying again?" I asked jokingly. She was really dramatic.

"S-sorry. I just can't believe this is happening. One moment we were just normal fans in the crowd, next we are getting visits from them in hospital." Ella hiccupped.

"I know. I felt so embarrassed though, sitting there in these clothes smelling of hospitals and their beanies with stuff all over my face and a newly stitched shoulder. We look a mess," I said. Ella nodded.

Then I remembered back a few hours ago, even though it felt like weeks. We were standing in the crowd and I took a Polaroid picture. I got up and got my jacket off the chair. I felt the pockets and pulled out four pictures. One of the line, one of the crowd, one of One Direction all standing together on stage, and one of Harry singing his solo. I was happily surprised that it came out really well and you could see him singing along, his hair flowing behind him. He was wearing the beanie that I now clutched. I stuck them up on the wall next to my bed where I could see them all the time.

I felt strangely comforted knowing that even if they didn't visit again, I would still have the photos, beanie and the letter.