#34

ELLA'S POV

I opened my eyes escaping from the darkness I was in, except, I was still in darkness. For a moment I thought I had gone blind and began to panic. Then my senses kicked in. I was blindfolded. I mentally slapped myself due to my stupidity. I had no idea where I was. I could faintly hear cars. I tried to sit up but something stopped me. I hit my head hard on some kind of roof. I moved around but I could barely move my legs. I had some kind of idea that I was in a car boot. I had no idea where I was going, but I - by a long shot - wished that we would get there soon. I could barely breathe. It was so hot and I was sweating like mad. It made me uncomfortable.

I counted the seconds to calm myself and about 3 minutes later, we stopped. I heard a car door slam and the boot open. I took a long breath of fresh, heavenly oxygen. Someone uncovered my eyes. Standing above me, was Daisy. I gulped. She glared at me. We were in a parking lot high above the ground.

"Your boyfriend texted your stupid friend. He knew where we were, but now we're somewhere else. He will never find you and hear you scream. Here, no one can hear your cries." She teased in an sweetly evil voice. She told me to get up. I positioned my hands on the edge of the car, but before I could take them away, she slammed the door on them. I heard a crunch. I yelled in pain. Tears began to fill my eyes.

"Promise me that you won't give your location away to anyone! If you do, I'll let you go. If you don't, I'll shoot you in the foot!" She roared. I winced in pain.

"I promise," I barely managed to say. I crossed my toes and mentally crossed my fingers. She lifted the boot up and relief came over me. I pulled my hands up to my face. They were red and bleeding. She got out her phone. She dialled a number and it began to ring.

"Who are you calling?" I croaked.

"Your boyfriend. He has your phone and I copied your number off of your little friends phone. Now, you're going to tell him that you used him and you don't and never loved him. You did it for money. Tell him not to follow you otherwise you will spill all of his secrets to the press." With every word she spoke, I felt as though a nail was being drilled into my stomach. Tears filled my eyes. She held the phone to my face. I heard a voice.

"Is this Daisy?" it said. Daisy was on my contacts. I saw Daisy's face twist in anger. She motioned me to speak.

"Um no. This is Ella" I replied.

"Oh my god Ella are you ok? I'm so sorry. I'm coming to get you! I-" he said, but I cut him off:

"NIALL HELP ME SHE HAS A GUN! PLEASE HELP ME!" I pleaded in fear. Daisy's face had turned a bright red and she held out the gun, before she could do anything, I smashed her phone on the ground and stamped on it until it was completely broken. Daisy only stared in anger. Then for good measure, I hurled it across the parking lot. I turned around and Daisy was marching towards me. I panicked and started to run, but my legs suddenly went numb and buckled underneath me. I fell down and bashed my head on the floor. I felt blood trickle down my forehead. I sat up and tried to drag myself away, but my legs were deadweight. I guessed she'd used a tranquilliser or something like that. Tears flooded my eyes until everything went blurry. I wiped them only to realize that my hands were bloody. Now I saw red.

"You stupid little brat" Daisy hissed. "You don't know what you've done." She pulled out her gun and aimed it at my hand. I braced myself, and when she pulled the trigger I rolled to one side. Daisy just giggled and shot again, this time hitting the target. I screamed in shock but to my surprise it only bled a little bit; it was a rubber bullet. Daisy cursed and pulled out a knife, slashing it briefly across my arm. I gasped and clutches my arm, which was now bleeding profusely. She slashed my legs twice and giggled.