#20

ZERA'S POV
I walked out the restaurant with Harry. He pulled me closer as we walked towards the car and whispered in my ear.
"Hey Zera."
"Yeah, Harry."
"I have to ask you something."
"What?"
"You-you're not one of those crazy Larry shippers or something?" he whispered nervously. I laughed.
"No! I- I always wanted to marry you, and I didn't want you to marry Louis." I cringed at my own words. I had said too much and I knew it. Wow, Zera. Smooth. However, Harry smiled a crooked smile.
"Ya know, I have honestly never met a fan like you before. Other fans squeal and ask for photos. You just seem to genuine, compared to them. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my fans! Just, they don't see past my voice and my devilishly handsome good looks." Harry smirked. "But you- I don't know. Um, I guess you seem to like me for me." Harry blushed.
"I do," I said, then instantly regretted it. It sounded like I was getting married. Fuck.
We got to the car and Harry held open the car door for me and I stepped inside. Then he surprised me by sliding in next to me.
"Actually, Zera, let's sit in the back," Harry said. I climbed over the seat clumsily and got into the very back. He did the same and we were sitting together in the back of the Bentley. We were blocked from view by the other seats since we were lower, so no one sitting in front of us could see us. Harry distantly looked out the window and I grabbed my Polaroid camera and quickly took a photo. The flash went off and he snapped his neck around and glared around. I shrunk back into my seat.
"Who was that?" he said angrily. I motioned to myself.
"Er, me. You were looking into the distance so I took a picture? Sorry..."
He sighed with relief. "Sorry to snap at you, Zera. I thought it must be the paparazzi," Harry said. Wow. He must have a thing against paparazzi.
"Well, it was me. Don't worry."
He suddenly grabbed my hand and blushed.
"Sorry," he said. He didn't let go of my hand. I smiled.
"It's okay."
Then my phone buzzed and I pulled it out my pocket. I looked on the screen and my eyes widened. It was a text message:
Bitch, you're all over TV. Girl who was attacked. How sad. Guess what? I'm famous too. Only, the titles say: Girl thrown out of concert and arrested for attacking a girl over a hat. Haha, good for me. Look, you have probably forgotten all about me, hanging out with your new boyfriend Harry Styles. But I haven't forgotten you. And you're gonna pay for this.
I gasped and Harry looked concerned.
"What is it? Did someone send you something?"
"Um, no, it's nothing," I shivered. He obviously didn't believe me.
"Are you sure? Look, you can trust me."
"I know, I do trust you. It's nothing."
Harry nodded.
How did someone get my number? It didn't make any sense!
Then I remembered the girl kicked out of the stadium. The girl I went to school with. The girl who swore she hated One Direction.
Daisy.
It all made sense- she had my phone number because we were friends! She must've changed her number or something and texted me that!
What did it mean that I was "going to pay"?
I wondered whether Ella had gotten any messages like this. Probably not, since she had a new phone. I decided to talk to her later.
"Are you okay, Zera? You look really upset," Harry pressed.
"I'm okay, honestly," I lied. He didn't look convinced.
The car pulled up in front of the hotel and Harry let go of my hand to climb out of the car. It was a warn night and the air was humid. We walked into the hotel together and I noticed Ella staring at me, like she was trying to tell me something. When we got to the hotel room, she immediately said,
"Zera, can I talk to you for a second?"

I nodded and we went into our room. It was a big room with two single beds, a massive mirror, a couch, a balcony and a huge windscreen TV. She collapsed onto the couch.
"Ella, what is it? Is- have you been getting the messages?" I asked.
"What? Did you get it too?" Ella gasped. I nodded and showed her. She took a screenshot.
"I think we should take screenshots, I dunno, as proof or something," Ella explained. I nodded again.
I looked at her message and it said exactly the same thing. Then I heard knocking on the door and we hurriedly turned our phones off.
I wondered if I was going to have to lie to Harry, and tell him everything was okay.
WELL! Something interesting!! Sorry to all the Larry shippers. It's just not gonna sail in this book☺️.
Anyway, thanks to all the readers, not that there are heaps:P.
Have a nice day and remember to vote, comment and share!!