#5

Zera's POV
"Hey London! How are you all going?" Liam yelled.
The whole stadium screamed so loud it vibrated.
"We're so excited to be here and perform our best songs to you. We hope you enjoy the concert as much as we do," Niall said.
"Well, without further ado, let's jump right in to our first song, What Makes You Beautiful!" Louis yelled.
The music started and I screamed along with everyone else.
"You're insecure... don't know know what for..." Harry smiled as he sung.

They kept singing and Ella and I sung loudly as well. When it was getting near the chorus, Harry walked up an isle through the crowd and sung a solo. He was pretty near where me and Ella were standing. I took a Polaroid photo and slipped it into her pocket without looking at it. I got out her phone and videoed him singing.
Then Niall joined him while Liam and Louis went up seperate isles. I screamed as they both took their beanies off their heads and chucked them into the crowd- right to where Ella and I were standing. I jumped and caught both of them.
Then a mob of 100,000 crazy one direction fans attacked me.
I gave Ella Niall's hat and she helped fend them off. I saw one crying girl beg for Harry's hat.
"P-please can I have it?" she snivelled while punching other fans.
I screamed, but not out of happiness to see the band. A dozen girls were punching me and scratching me and others were attacking Ella. By this time some body guards were pulling girls off us. It was impossible to keep ahold of the hat and I felt it slip out of my fingers.
Then I noticed something strange.
The music had stopped.
"Woah! Woah, woah woah. Get off her!" Harry said.
Slowly, a bunch of sheepish fans stopped attacking me and Ella.
I looked at Ella, her makeup was smudged and her nose was bleeding. I felt blood on my neck and I realised I was bleeding from multiple gashes on my face.
"Who was attacked?" Niall asked.
I put my hand up and so did Ella. Medics rushed through the crowd towards us.
"Come up onto the stage please," Harry said. The medics started putting stuff on our faces and helped us walk up the stage. I felt a sharp pain in my ankle.
Fans all turned to look at us and a path formed to the stage. We walked up to the stage and Harry looked at me, a concerned look on his face.
"You grabbed the hats, we saw it fair and square. Did you give one to your friend?" Niall asked.
I nodded and someone handed me a microphone.
"What're your names?" Niall asked.
"I'm Zera."
"I'm Ella."
"Well Zera and Ella, are you okay?" Harry said. He studied my injuries.
"It's ok, we're okay really," I stuttered but then I yelped as a medic touched my ankle.
He frowned and turned to the audience. I saw Niall talking softly to Ella.
"Guys, who did this? Put up your hand if you were part of this," Harry demanded.
No one put their hands up.
I looked down for the first time and started to cry. My precious Polaroid camera was completely crushed and ruined. Harry turned around and saw what I was looking at. He gasped and gently took it off from around my neck.
"This is your camera?" he asked.
I nodded.
"Don't worry, I'll get you a new one," Harry promised.
"No, you don't have to, it wasn't your fault," I protested.
"I know I don't have to, I want to."
I knew this was a bad situation but I couldn't help feeling overjoyed that I was actually talking  to Harry Styles.
Then Niall spoke for the first time.
"Where are the hats?" he asked the audience.
No one did anything. The entire stadium was silent.
"I'm going to be ordering bag checks as you leave if the people with our hats don't hand them over now. Trust me, we will be a lot angrier if you don't hand them in now."
Shaking, a girl put her hand up and held Niall's black beanie. Something was familiar about her.
Then I realised it was Daisy.
Ella and I shared a shocked look with each other. Niall looked at her in disgust.
"Can someone retrieve the hat from her, please."
A body guard got the hat and another one led her out of the stadium. She started thrashing and crying but the guards pushed her out the building. Niall got the beanie and put it on Ella's head, hugging her. The medics were still dabbing at her face and other were putting various creams on my face to stop the bleeding.
"And who has my hat?" Harry asked.
Slowly, a girl raised her hand.
"I can explain! Really, I didn't attack her, I just saw the hat on the floor and-" her shrill screams were blocked out as she was removed from the building. Harry put the red beanie on my head and put his arms around me.
"I am so, so sorry for what happened."
"It doesn't matter, I'm fine," I lied.
He sighed.
"Do you two girls want to leave the stage and get cleaned up and you can come back out if you're ok? When you come out I promise you'll get good seats," Niall said from behind me where he was standing with Ella.
I didn't want to leave but I was a mess. I tried to walk out but my ankle protested in pain. The medics supported me as well walked behind the stage. So much for a fun concert.