#8

ZERA'S POV

The hospital room was actually very comfortable. It must've been some private expensive hospital that only members of One Direction could afford. I stretched out on the bed and looked over at Ella, resting on the bed opposite me. There was a curtain separating us but we moved it so we could talk to each other. Ella was sitting up, examining her wrecked phone. I pulled mine out of my pocket and was surprised to see billions of notifications dinging on the lock screen. Most of them were saying that they "hoped I was okay, and did I know I was all over the news?" I clicked on a link someone sent me and was shocked to see a picture of Ella and my faces and a news article titled: "Two girls sent to hospital after attack by angry fans."

I gasped and looked at Ella.

"Ella! We're on the news!" I exclaimed.

"What? How?!" she said.

I show her the page and she looks as shocked as I was. Shit, just when I thought tonight couldn't get more embarrassing. I went to my contacts and scrolled through until I found my mum. I called her, she would be dying of worry.

"Mum?"

"Zera?"

"Yes, it's me."

"It's eleven o'clock, why are you calling me?"

"Have you not seen?"

"Seen what?"

"Well. This sounds ridiculous but, basically, what happened in a nutshell was that Niall and Harry threw their hats off the stage. I caught them and gave one to Ella. Then we were attacked by angry fans who wanted the hats for themselves. Now we're in hospital."

"What? They were that desperate for a hat?"

"I guess so."

"Honey, are you alright? What's the matter with you that you had to go to hospital?"

"My ankle is sprained and I need stitches on my shoulder and I have lots of other scratches and bruises. Ella has a broken nose and needs stitches on her hand."

"Darling! Do you want me to visit you?"

"No, no it's okay, I've already got some visitors." I grined at Ella.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to bring you something? Hang on, I'll get your father. He needs to hear this." my mum left the phone and came back with my dad. I told him everything that happened and convinced them that they didn't need to visit me.

"Well, I better call my parents as well," Ella said. I handed her my phone since hers was broken and she called them and half an hour later hung up.

I stared at the ceiling and wished desperately this hadn't happened. Where was my fairy godmother when I needed her?