Chapter 1

I groaned as the alarm clock were ringing. My hand reached for the snooze button and just when I finally closed my eyes and could go back to sleep I heard someone rushing into my room. I could already guess who it was. 

"What the fuck Calum." I said with raspy voice and my head hurts so bad. I shouldn't have gone to that fucking party last night. 

"Get up or I'll join you in bed." He teases. I sigh against the pillow, I felt for slapping him right now but lucky him my headache stops me. But I finally sit up and Calum looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Nice bra there." I arch my eyebrow while I look down on my red bra. I only slept in underwear because it was god damn hot last night. "Yeah, whatever." He's my closes friend I don't really care if he sees me in only my underwear. 

"So what did I miss last night?" he asked and I could feel his eyes on me. I pulled out the drawer and took a pair of black jeans and a gray tshirt. 

"Not much, just the same as usual. Drunk people." I smile and he nods. "Where were you anyway?"

"I were on a date, I told you that yesterday." he frowns looking at me. Ofcourse, how could I forget that! 

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot! How did it go?" I now had my clothes on and I went to my mirror and put on some make up while I listened to Calums date. They were in a restaurant and they shared their food, went to the cinema and ended up at her place and I know what he'll say next. 

"Wow, I never thought you could be such a romantic." I tease and he grab a pillow from my bed and throw it at me when I put on my mascara. 

"What the hell Cal, look what you did!" my finger pointed at the black line on my eyelid but he just started laughing, I smile and shakes my head and turned my face to the mirror again. 

I'm done with my make up and hair as I turn around to look at Calum he's smiling at his phone. A smirk on my face appears and he looks up at me. 

"What?" his smile turns into a grin. 

"Nothing." I lie. He shakes his head and he asks me if I'm done. At the same time I nod we hear Calums mum Meggie shouting from downstairs, breakfast. We both run down the stairs and into the kitchen. It smells heavenly. There are pancakes and sirup on the table. Meggie is probably the best at doing pancakes. Calum sit down next to me and we start digging in. His mum is asking Calum about his date and he says everything he said to me over again. I look at him and every time he mentions her name, Nicole, his smile grows. He seems so much happier since he met her one week ago. I remember it so well like it was yesterday. Me and Calum were at the dock down on the beach and just hanging out because it's our favorite place to be at sunset, and it has since we were kids. That evening there were some girls in our age playing beach volleyball and Calum begged me to that we should join them and we did. It was a really fun night and we made some new friends, especially Calum. Since then they switched phone numbers and hasn't stopped talking ever since. I am really happy for him, he deserve it. 

"Miranda?" I hear Meggie say. I stop my thoughts and turn my face looking at her 

"Sorry what?" she laughs.

"I was just asking how are you doing with guys? Found someone special yet?" she smiles. I've found some hot guys to hang out with but they're not relationship material.

"No, not really." I answer. She nods and I keep eating. 

"Are you excited for the last year in high school?" Meggie asked us, I nod with food in my mouth. 

"Hell yeah!" Calum shouts. I twitch and he starts to laugh. 

"Geez, no need to scream." but Calum just keeps laughing and Meggie joins him.