Chapter 20- The End!

''I hate you!'' I shouted out in pain squeaking Tyler hand tightly. Doctors and nurses were all over the room keep commanding me to push. I'm trying! It's just hurts so damn much!

''No you don't.'' my fiancé reply.

''Push.'' the doctor order. I took a deep breath before pushing.

''Ahhhh.'' I shouted in pain.

''Nearly there, I can see a head.'' Doctor Heligar said, I change my mind I hate her. I squeak Tyler hand harder and push as hard as I can.

''God damn it!'' he yell out in pain as cries filled the air. ''That flipping hurt.'' I ignore him and lean back in the bed exhausted.

''And it's a girl ,a healthy one at that! '' the doctor cheer handing my baby over to a nurse. ''We'll just clean her up, weigh her and the usual tests to make sure everything went well.'' she grin.

*

''Seven pounds, seven ounce.'' I told Emily in glee as she looked down at the baby in her arms. The hospital room was full with people : my mom, Ty parents, Emily, Sky, Jake, Josh , Jesse and even Kate. They were passing around my little baby girl .

Her name is Kyla Anna Bright. She had her father eyes, ears and hair basically his everything except her nose and lips which were mine.

''She looks just like you Tyler.'' Marshal, Tyler dad commented.

''Yea I know it's unbelievable how much she looks like me, too bad she wasn't a boy.'' Ty joked from besides me, I slap his chest.

''You said you wanted a girl now that you have one you changed you mind? Well sorry to break it to you babe but it doesn't work that way.'' I scold him.

''Well darn I just have to wait…'' he trail off. I rolled my eye as everyone laugh at our encounter.

''I'm not planning to go through that anytime soon. ''

''Until after the wedding.'' he wiggle his eyebrows suggestively, I blush at him. And happily everyone laughed along at my embarrassment….

**********************************************

TWO MONTHS LATER^

My heart was racing mega fast, palms sweaty , you know the normal nervous bride jiggers .

I stare at the mirror for the millionth time. My make-up was lightly done to perfection. Dark purple eye shadow that complement the black eyeliner well. A hint of blush on both check and a very light pink lipstick was applied. I have to hand it to Emily she did an excellent job.

I brush my hand on the lower part of my dress. Unlike the usual white wedding dress, mine I a dark deep purple almost violet, the top was smooth and hugged my flat stomach well, it gave my breast a boost making it look bigger , it must be the pregnancy…

The bottom was done with a pin with layer, sliver pins glittering lovely. It took me weeks before I got this dress and I'm perfectly stratify with it. A loud knock sounded on the door making me move my gaze from the mirror toward the white door.

''Come in.'' I called out nervously. The door open revealing my three bridesmaids and mother.

''Well don't you look nervous.'' Emily commented.

''Yea.'' I breath out, I turn to look at my sniffing mom .''Mom why are you crying?'' I asked worried as I walk up to her.

''It's just that I can't believe my baby girl is all grow up with a family of her own.'' she cried throwing herself in my arms. I chuckle it her.