Chapter 7

I know i haven't upload for a week or so ,but i was sick and when i got better i had to catch up on all the school work i missed :(

But this chapter is long and i hope it will make up for all the time i have upload :)

This chapter is dedicated to another great fan ,thanks alot for the comments and support :D

Here we go :D

Alice P.O.V

*2 Weeks later*

''So what are we going to do for the whole year until collage starts?'' Emily asked. It's afternoon and it's been two week since than night with Tyler at the beach, we been on a few more dates or we would just hangout, the more time I spend with him the more I liked him. Like, that word had been highlighted in my head for the past two day ,I only talked to him in that period cause he's away on a business trip. But sometimes I can feel something more than like towards him ,but what-- ''Hello earth to Liz'' Em brooked me out of my train of thoughts, she was sitting opposite of me on my bed.

''Sorry Em, I was just--'' oh no, not this again. I quickly just off the bed and ran into my en suite bathroom, I could feel it coming up my throat ,I finally reach the toilet and start to puke.

''Liz are you okay?'' Em asked worriedly walking over to me and hold my hair.

''I'm fine'' I said once I was finish, this have been happening for the past week and a half ,I don't exactly know what it is but i have a idea, i think I might be pregnant. Em released my hair and help me up, she look at me ,her eyes fill with concern, angry and worry.

''You can't tell me it's nothing! For the last few days I notice you been sick :puking, your temperature is high, and your always looking exhausted and tired for no reason. I thought we were best friends, you know you can tell me anything..'' I could see the tear forming at the back of her eyes. Which made me start to cry ,I didn't want to worry her, plus I'm not a 100% sure if I am pregnant, but she notice.. I wonder if mom and Jes notice too, god I hope not. ''Plus you been putting on weight but you even eat a lot now, and then your breast looks bigger'' she paused, we were standing their for a couple of seconds and then ''Oh my god Liz, your freaking pregnant''

''To be honest I don't know'' I cried, how could have been so careless and had unprotected sex.

''Honey, don't cry, it's going to be alright.'' Em cooed hugging me.

''But your crying too.'' I managed to laugh alittle ,he released me laughing and then stopped.

''Liz you have to take a pregnancy test'' she said seriously.

''Okay'' I said wiping my tears ,I know I had too but I was trying to avoid it, cause I was too scared. Em must have notice.

''Maybe your just sick, but no matter what I'll always be there for you'' she smiled at me. I start crying again, another effect of this what ever it is. '' Jezz stop crying woman, I'm going to run around the corner quick and buy a test, I'll only take two minutes.'' she said with one last hug, she was gone. I

turn to my bathroom mirror and wash my face. Looking at my reflection ,whiles wiping my tears I wonder if I am pregnant, what do I do with it? What about collage? What about Tyler? I can't just do this to him, his business is now doing great, and he'll be busy, he won't have time for a baby, or even me. God what the hell will I do, but one thing I'm sure of, is that I will never, kill or give away my baby. I must have been looking at myself for a long time ,cause i heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then my bedroom door open.