Chapter 19

It's been exactly two months and I haven't spoken to or seen Tyler. Yes he called and stop by, but for some reason I haven't talked to him. I know I'm being alittle too extreme with avoiding him but what would you do if :

In exactly three weeks you met this amazing guy, had drunk sex with him then got pregnant?

Not to mention your only eighteen and fresh out of high school! It's just all crazy!

''Ugh!'' I groan out loud in frustration. I look up at the ceiling from my bed, and yes I'm back home for good. The ceiling is filled with pictures. Pictures from the past with my dad, mom and Jesse. My favorite must be the one when I was small, about four, I was on dad shoulder a cotton candy in my hand as I lean over his head as he took a bite. It was my fourth birthday and one of the most happiest moment in my past.

Looking forward I spotted one of Tyler and I on the beach. He was on top of me as we lay in the sand , two big grins on our face. The picture was taken in California, I grin remembering when I tackled him.

Maybe I was being too harsh. Yea he ignored me for weeks and push me down, but he was just angry. And probably frustrated with his sister, that why he didn't paid me any attention .

Cause god knows I miss those magically eyes. And the way we sleep , the tasted of his lips and even the way he breath! I miss everything about him, I can't believe I still want him after all the things we been through.…..

I see his eyes everytime I close mine , he makes it so hard not to miss him now that he's not around….

''Ali you ready?'' a voice asked from my door, I sigh and look at him.

''Do you think I'm being unfair?'' my bother looked at me for a while before walking over and sit besides me on the bed.

''Well I do think you have a right to be angry but don't you think two months are long enough? I mean he's been coming here every day and to be honest I never saw anyone so messed up. Why don't you at least talk to him? I thought you love him'' he reply laying his hand on my large stomach.

''I do.'' I said immediately. ''And I guess your right I better talk to him.'' I sight getting up, I'm really not in the mode to go anywhere but mom's company is having a party and I was invited but I'm not surprise about that.

''Need help?'' Jesse asked, I shock my head.

''Naw I think I could make it down the steps alone.'' I reply, he nod but walk closely behind me. Probably not wanting me to fall. He's being super protective ever since I came back, but I don't blame him, it's gonna be his first niece.

''Do you need anything before we go?'' he asked once we reach the bottom I turn and smile gratefully to him.

''Yea , I could really do with some water.'' returning the smile he walk over to the kitchen. Standing there I lean backwards alittle cause everytime I try to stand straight it feels like the load of my belly will make me stumble forward.

''Here you go sis.'' Jes said handing me the bottle, I grin collecting it. He's been the best brother possible since I was back, he did everything for me and gave me all I wanted to eat even if he was disgusted with my choice of food, I had some horrible craving. ''Ready now?'' he asked with a blond eyebrow raised.

''Yup and thanks a lot for everything, especially the food.'' I added on knowing he'll make a face of disgust, his nose scrunch up making me giggle.

''That baby eats some messed up stuff.'' he reply driving out the dive way.

''Your telling me.''

Leaning my head against the window I thought about what I'll tell Tyler when I see him.