Chapter 3

Hola reader, i'll like to say thanks fo all the votes ,comment and fan from the last chapter , it really means alot and i know my writing may suck but that's cause i don't really write i'm more of a reader, but i'll try my best to improve.

Picture of Jesse at the side ----->

Once again thanks and i hope you enjoy this chapter.. :)

Chapter 3

Alice P.O.V

I was awoken by a bounce of my bed ,soon followed by me landing on the floor, rather roughly may I add.

''Ahh'' I scream.

''Oh stop being a drama queen Liza ,it wasn't such a hard landing '' I looked up to see Em right above me ,with her head leaning over my bed with a smirk on her face.

''What the hell Em, of course it was a hard landing ,the floor isn't made out of sponge you know'' I snapped. I know she just kidding , she always wake my up cause to be honest I'm a late sleeper , and I'm NOT a morning person.

''Chill Liz ,at least I didn't wake up with water this time'' I shiver ,yup that's how she woke me up on Friday.

''Whatever'' i rolled my eye while trying to untangle myself form y sheet '' a little help here?'' I raised a eyebrow at her. Instantly regretting it when she shot me a wicket smirk.

''Sure '' she said sweetly ,alittle too sweetly, before I could say anything she tugged the end of the sheet causing me to roll over and landing yet again ,flat on my face.

''Ugh , wait till I get my hand on you missy'' I shout , I heard shuffling on the bed and giggling , just as I look up she ran out my room , fully laughing by now. I know I should be used to this since we did this whole thing since we were ten , but it always get to me. Jumping off the floor I ran out the door , straight down the hall and down the stairs, I follow her laughter to the kitchen , as soon as she reach the kitchen entrance she froze and stop laugh , but I notice too late , I ran straight into her, making both of us tumble forward.

''Snap Em ,why did you stop? '' I asked, just as we regain our balance, only then did i realize we had an audience , who were laughing rather loudly, looking over at the counter sat my older brother and mother eating breakfast. My face broke in to a huge grin as he got up , I ran and jump on his waist and put my hand around his neck , probably chocking him.

''OMG Jes , what the heck are you doing here!!'' I particular shouted in his ears. He set me down on my foot ,with a fake hurt look on his face.

''Wow and here i was thinking coming home a week early would make you happy '' he sigh with his hand over his chest. I slap him playfully on his arm with a grin still on my face.

''Don't be silly ,you been gone for a year ofcoure I missed you'' I assured him . He smiled and was about to open his mouth when Em appeared next to me and enclosed him in a tight hug.

''Jesse!!'' she sequel , sometimes you would think he's her brother not mine….

''Emily'' he grin at her as she finally let him go. '' Wow you girls sure did grow over the year '' he said checking us out but in a brotherly way , as his eye landed on me , he smirked '' You have develop on the out side Lizzy but your still a kid '' he stated giving my pj a pointed look . Giving him a confuse glance I looked down to see I still had on my Sponge Bob pj , I felt my check heat up , probably turning a scarlet red , by the look of things Em and Jes notice my face cause their were laughing at me.

''Only a couple of minutes and your already teasing your sister '' my mom scold , wow I totally forgot she was here , I turn to her smiling but it drop when she said '' I like to know she's still my little girl'' she smiled sweetly. This only cause Jesse and Em to laugh harder.

'' Mom!!'' I whine ,'' I'm almost eighteen , I'm not a little girl anymore'' she frown at me ''' and you two can stop laughing now '' I glared at Jesse and Em . Em was biting her lip to stop laughing and Jes had his lips folded inside his mouth , I glared at them harder and stomp my foot '' It's not even that funny you know'' they turn and look at each other ,then burst out laughing all over again .

''Sorry Lizzy ,but seriously what are you a five year old ,who stomps their foot '' Jesse said finally getting control of his laughter.

''Whatever'' I walked over to the table where mom set down a plate of food. ''thanks mom'' I said taking a seat in front of it. We all sat at the kitchen counter , Jes was telling us about his trip at Barbados ,how he liked the Beach's ,people and food. After I was finish I excused myself and head up stair as soon I reach my door i heard my phone buzzing, I walk over to it and picked it up from my drawer and it readed unknown number. I wonder who it could be...

''Hello'' I answered unsure.

''Hey there, did I wake you up'' a familiar voice answered back but I couldn't put my finger down on who it was.

''Uh no, may I ask who is this?'' I asked, it went silent for awhile.

''It's me ,Tyler. I forgot you didn't collect my number, sorry about that'' he finally answered.

''Oh hey Ty , how are you and no you didn't wake me up'' I said while jumping on my bed lying flat on my back.

''I'm great , and you?''

''Excellent , my brother just got back from traveling'' I explain happily

''Really ,cool. By the way tomorrow the company has a party for the deal we made yesterday , do you want to come?'' he asked ,sounding like a little boy scared of what his crush would say if he asked her out , I'm probably over thinking , I mean he's way out of my league.

''Awesome , I'll be there just text me the time and place''

''Okay great ,I'm sorry but I have to go''

''Alright bye Ty''

''Bye Lizzy'' and he hung up.

I rest my Iphone down next to me, I wonder if he just asked me on a date-- no he probably didn't, as if said before he out of my league.

A/N--I kown it might have sucked but i wanted to upload ,don't worry the next chapter will kick off the whole story ,it's going to be awesome . So plz vote , comment or fan?? It would really mean alot :D

This chapter i dedicated to the one and only BossGurl and great friend of mine , who always know how to make me laugh :)