Chapter 10

Hi guys so i had yet another writers block yesterday, but i came up with something today and yea i know it's short but that all i could think about.

By the way i started a new story, please check it out!!

This chapter is dedicated toParsaAssassin, my only male fan that reads my stories, thanks alot for readingmy stories,it means alot!:D

So here's the next chapter :)

Alice P.O.V

The next day I was awoken of the sound of yelling and running around the house. Stretching I smiled remembering last night events, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone in my room.

''What's with the stupid simile on your face weirdo ?'' Emily asked .

''Oh nothing'' I replied but I still couldn't get the smile off my face, and Em notice cause she snort.

''Yeah right, anyways did you forget we have a flight to catch?'' she asked folding her arms.

''No I didn't but it's only….'' I trail of looking at the clock '' see it only 10:00 am-- wait it's 10:00!!!'' I said spring out of bed, oh freaking god we have a half hour to reach the airport, before anyone could blink I was in the bathroom stripping, then I was in the bath for a whole five minutes, it was the quickest bath I ever took.

''Wow that was fast'' Em said as I walk out the bathroom, I scold at her.

''Aren't you supposed to be getting ready.''

''I'm already am, it's not my fault you took a late night adventure .'' when she said the I stood frozen and like a robot my head turn in her direction.

''Say what''

''Oh please you can't sneak out for your life'' oh so she heard me.

''Whatever get out, I have to dress.''

''Okay, no need to be harsh, you have to tell me everything later right'' she winked at me still sitting on my bed. I groan and threw a pillow at her. ''Ow!''

''I said to leave.''

''Ok I'm going ,jeez'' with that she walk out the door. I hurriedly got dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans, then grab my suitcases from under my bed , as I was pulling it towards the stair ,I thought it would be safe if I didn't carry them down, after all I might fall.

''Jes!!'' I yell from the top of the stairs, it took him a minute to reach the bottom.

''Hey sis, what's up?''

''Can you carry these down to my car please.'' I said pointing to my lounges.

''No problemo'' he said walking up the stair ''here eat these'' he handed me two pop tarts.

''Thanks'' I kissed his checks and head toward the kitchen.

''You ready?'' Emily asked as I reach into the fridge to grab a bottles of orange juice .

''Yup'' I said taking another bite of my pop tart.

''Alright, let's hurry, we're taking your car right?''

''Right'' I nod at her as we enter the garage, just as Jes locked the trunk.

''You girls sure packed a lot of lounges.''

''Well duh, we are going away for a year.'' Em respond to him like he just said the stupidest thing, I laugh at her tone and walk over to Jes and hug him.