Chapter 12 -- Part 2

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONSIST OF SEXUAL CONTENT. PlEASE SKIP THE PART WHERE THE LINE BEGIN TO THE PART WHERE IT ENDS IF YOU WANT TO AVIOD READING ANYTHING RATED -R.

Sorry but I don't have time to write two chapters :/

Pictures are at the side!! ----->

Happy reading :)

''Let's go dance!!'' Emily shouted over the music as Josh, Sky , her and myself head over to the living room.

While Josh and Sky nod, I replied ''But I can't , remember I have a boyfriend, I'll feel weird dancing with anyone else.'' Emily just grab my had and rolled her eyes at me ,while dragging me to the dance-floor, she said :

''Since when do you need a guy to have alittle fun.'' Well I guess she's right, I can dance by myself , I nod to her which made her grin at me.

''Awesome, let's party girls!!'' she shouted . ''Oh and Josh.'' she added looking a Josh. Laughing we stopped in the middle of the dance floor ,just a the song 'Rocking that thang by The Dream' came on.

''I love this song.'' Sky squeal as she grab Josh and start dancing, her hands was around his neck as she grinded against him.

Laughing I put my hand on Emily shoulders as she did the same, we start rocking our hips from left to right, then we wined down to the floor and up back again. I was really having fun and getting into the beat but then somebody grab me by my waist and pull me towards them, shock and alittle scared I looked over to my best friend to see her smiling widely at the person behind me. What the hell?

''Your looking rather hot Angle.'' a voice whisper in my ears. Shock and extremely happy I spin around in his arms.

''Tyler!!'' I squeal and throw myself on him. Chuckling he try to balance us.

''Missed you to Liz ''' he kissed my jaw. I grin when I catch Sky eye.

'Boyfriend?' she mouth to me with a eyebrow up.

'Yeah' I mouth back, she grin at me and raised her head and whisper something in Josh ear. Grinning he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrow suggestively, which made me giggled.

''How did you get here.'' I asked Tyler detaching myself from him.

''It's a long story, I'll tell you later.'' he replied moving a piece of hair from my face and tuck it behind my ear. Biting my lip I nod and give him a once over. He was wearing a black jean and a red t-shirt that hugged his muscles. ''Do you want to dance?'' he asked making my eyes snapped up to his face to see him smirking. Blushing cause he caught me checking him out I nod to answer his question. By the time we finish talk a new song came on. 'Jeremih ft 50 Cents - down on me' I recognized it.

Turning around I look to my left to see Sky and Josh dancing and to my right Emily and a guy was dancing. When she catch my eye she winked at me. Giggling I allow Ty to put his hand on my hips, this should be fun.

Get it, Get it , put it down on me. I heard the song in the back ground , moving my hips I try to get into the beat.

Feeling the tingles from Ty hand as it run down my body made my body set on fire. With my hands around his neck I rock my hips then rolled them and then drop to the floor and spin around to face him. Looking in his eyes they were a darker shade than normal smiling wickedly at him, I rewrap my arms around him and push my body as closing as I can to him . His grip tighten on my waist as I continue to move my hip and grind on him. Feeling him get excited below shocked me at first but then I looked to my side to see Sky and Josh getting way too naughty. Feel tingles run over my belly I look down to see Tyler hands in the front or my dress rubbing small circles on my side. The contact made my body go crazy, and looking up at him by the smirk on his face I knew he know what he's doing. Shaking my head at him, I thought if he want to play this game, I'll make him regret him.