Chapter 2

Okay new chappy ppl, thanx alot for fanning ,reading ,voting and commenting. You guys are awesome!!! Thank you so much :D

I added a picture of Emily at the side.

Okay on to the next chapter......

Alice P.O.V

I followed them to the dinning room , wow , there was a lot of food ,bake chicken ,raisin rice, macaroni ,even chicken and chips , and so much more, gosh I feel hungry.

I watched mom and Tyler take their seat ,mom at the head of the table, Tyler on her left. Just as I was to sit on the right hand of my mom the phone rang.

''I'll get it '' I said smiling.

''Okay sweetie '' mom reply and start a conversation with Tyler ,who was looking at me but he snapped his attention to my mom as she start talking. I made my way to the phone and pick it up

''Hello'' I answered

''Hi Liz ,how's it going, are you bored yet?'' Em answered me from the other line.

''Emily hey, no actually we were just about to begin, and guess what'' she asked what '' He's not a old hag ,he's hot Em , and doesn't look older than 20!'' I squeal.

'' Really!! Wow , who would have thought and here I'm thinking I'll save you a few minutes from boredom'' I could hear the smirk in her voice ''Damn I want to see him''

''Maybe you--

''Sorry Liz, Brad's here'' Em cut me off.

''No problem honey! Have a great date.'' I smiled ,even though she can't see me.

''I will , bye babes''

''Bye.'' and we hung up. That's why I love my besite ,she thought she was saving me from an old hag-- ooh snap that reminds me. I turned around about to head back ,but came in eye contact with a blue shirt instead. I jump back a step in surprise.

''I'm sorry Alice'' Tyler begin ,and the way he said my name ,it sound like another language , one I would really like to learn, get your mind out the gutter Liz and focus! I scold myself , I blink and focus on what he was saying '' so I'm sorry ,I guess i took the wrong turn ,can point me to the restroom? '' he smiled apologetically.

'' Oh it's aright'' I smiled '' it's was the left turn not right''

''Got it'' he smiled and left.

Okay then, I made my way back to the dinning room, where my mom was looking bored sipping her glass of orange juice. I took my seat.

''Hi mom, sorry I took so long it was Em , just wanted to finalize some stuff before her date'' I told her.

''Oh it's okay sweetie, I hope things go well for her'' she replied.

''Me too'' I smiled, just as Tyler walked in the room and took his seat opposite mine. Tyler and mom started a conversation , while I zoomed out , only to be snap out my own world when I heard Tyler say my name.

''So Alice what school year are you in'' he asked me.

''I'm a senior , it's my last term of High School'' I answered.

''Cool, what do you plan to do after school?'' he questioned.

''I'm want to study Law'' I replied.

''Really ,what flied are you interest --'' he began only to be stopped by the ring tone of his cell phone Let it rain over me , filled the room. He look at the screen of his blackberry torch and grin '' sorry I have to take this'' he said to my mom and stepped out the room.

I frown, what if it's his girlfriend ,how could I be so naive-- wait why should I care? It's not like I like him or anything, right? Before I could think about my feeling towards him more he walked in with a huge smiled on his face.

''That was the dealers Jenny'' [ A/N Jenny is her mom name ,sorry about that] ''they said we have a deal '' he cheered.

My mom had a huge smile on her face when she got up and hugged him.

''Congrats Tyler!'' she chirped. I sat there smiling ,I didn't know what to do so I go up, till they parted from the hug.

''Congrats on your deal Tyler'' I smiled softly to him. He turned to me grinning. Tyler stepped forward and hugged me ,I was taken back by surprise and the way my heat start beating faster at an unhealthy rate.

''Thank you'' he whisper in my ears. Then let go of make me feel alittle empty. I shake the feeling and smiled at him.

He smiled back ,that crocked smile that makes my heart skip a beat, suddenly it fainted '' I'm sorry but I have to go

and finalize documents.'' he said to my mom. ''Thanks for having me over Jenny'' our phone rang.

'' It was great having you honey , I'll get that'' she smiled at him ''Alice dear please walk Tyler to the door for me''

''Sure mom'' she smile a secret smiled and left the room. Tyler and I walk to the door in silence. I open the door, he exist and turn around with a smile ,his eyes shining a deeper purple ,gosh I love those eyes. It's like love at first sight.

''Nice meet you Alice, I had a good time'' I smiled '' can I have your number ,I'll really like to continue our chat'' he asked shyly looking down at the floor ,he looks so cute.

''Sure'' he handed me his phone ,I type in my number and took my picture with a huge smile on my face and saved it . I handed him his phone back, he grin. '' and nice meeting you too Tyler'' he was still grinning.

''I'll call you tomorrow ,bye Alice'' he said ,as he made his way to his car.

'''Okay, bye Tyler'' I smiled , he give me one more smile before entering his car and drove off.

I made my way to the dinner room ,mom was still on the phone so I clear the table and wash the dishes. Just when I was finished mom walked in the kitchen.

'' Honey I could have done that'' she stated .

''It's okay mom, I have to do some homework and I'm tired '' I said looking at the kitchen clock, it's already 10:45 .

''Alright ,thanks you and go ahead, I'm going to hit the sack'' she told me.

''Okay ,goodnight mom'' I hug her

'' Goodnight sweetie'' I made my way upstairs .

*

After a half of hour of home work I showered and put on my pj. Just as I was about to go to sleep. My phone beep.

*NEW MESSAGE* it reads.

heyy Liz ,I'm tired I'll tell u everythin 2morro, it was a blast. I hope it when well 2nite for u. xx - Emily

okay I'm tired too, it was great , we'll talk 2morrow then ,sleep tight Em . xoxo -- Alice

With a smile on my face I put my phone on the beside drawer. Then it hit me, I wonder if Tyler heard mine and Emily conversation on the phone earlier.........

A/N -- Well that's it , i hope it was good, i'm in a hurry , have homework :/ , this i dedicate to my 1st fan for this story ,thank you some much for fanning. :D

Please vote, comment, fan ? and thanks alot for reading :D